CitizenU

Team Captain
Apr 21, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Liverpool FC
Been watching a bit of these guys online in the run up to the 2016 US elections....mainly because I find Jimmy Dore FAF to be honest.

But this Cenk Uygur chap....am I the only one who can't stand this pompous, sweaty clown?

And his meltdown over American Airlines...WTAF???

General take on the network?

Been watching a bit of these guys online in the run up to the 2016 US elections....mainly because I find Jimmy Dore FAF to be honest.

But this Cenk Uygur chap....am I the only one who can't stand this pompous, sweaty clown?

And his meltdown over American Airlines...WTAF???

General take on the network?

Not alone, he would turn a baked dinner cold.

I believe TYT is an average news service that caters to a particular online demographic. Like most news services, they provide some genuine news coverage with a little propagandised BS mixed in for flavour and texture.

the young turks have been going down hill for the last 2 years and are slowly turning into the fox news of youtube news sites.
they just speak over guests when they don't pander to their demographic, take clips out of context and outright lie.

the fervent barracking for a single political party is only 2-3 years away at this rate. but seeing as they're not right wing they get away with it until its to late.

the young turks have been going down hill for the last 2 years and are slowly turning into the fox news of youtube news sites.
they just speak over guests when they don't pander to their demographic, take clips out of context and outright lie.

the fervent barracking for a single political party is only 2-3 years away at this rate. but seeing as they're not right wing they get away with it until its to late.

Only 2 to 3 years away?

Seriously?

I didn't think they even pretended to make an attempt at providing partisan coverage....hell not even attempting to provide balanced coverage of the dem primary.

Not that I'm a Hilary fan, Sanders FTW all day long, but it's hilarious seeing the way this Uygur the Hutt rants and raves about fair and balanced news coverage and on and on and then sets up the left wing version of Fox News.

If 'progressive' online punditry is your thing, I far prefer that Kyle Kulinski dude.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only 2 to 3 years away?

Seriously?

I didn't think they even pretended to make an attempt at providing partisan coverage....hell not even attempting to provide balanced coverage of the dem primary.

Not that I'm a Hilary fan, Sanders FTW all day long, but it's hilarious seeing the way this Uygur the Hutt rants and raves about fair and balanced news coverage and on and on and then sets up the left wing version of Fox News.

If 'progressive' online punditry is your thing, I far prefer that Kyle Kulinski dude.

if you need a clearer view of my position.

the entire point of the show when it started was that it wasn't going to partisan and it was going to call out and address the issues mainstream media networks wouldn't cover and/or highlight the ludicrously lengths they went to, to deliberate manipulate the piece when they did.

i said they are 2-3 years away from being fox online, i say 2-3 years not because the bias doesn't exist now, i say 2-3 years before this shits irreversible and its all they are known for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back