Conspiracy Theory The Zeitgeist Movement, are they insane?

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats no proof....

It's proof that things should get worse as we continue to over populate and try and hyper stimulate consumption within a finite and fragile biosphere "champ".

The book arrived, obviously I haven't had the chance to read it, but for anyone thinking of buying it, it's a paperback but seems well constructed, also there's 884 references included in the book, including www addresses.

This what needs to be understood Bruce....there are other methods of production{which I'm learning about as we speak}, and these methods allow individuals and sometimes the community, to build ALL of what they need, and some of what they want.....ok, important to understand that "if" we're running out of animals and environment and we're risking plagues, increasing longterm unemployment, crime and escalating prices, then this system will collapse.

Remember, the entrepreneurs you speak of not only have to consider customers, but shareholders as well, ie, profit is their main focus, and one way to help maintain a profit is by mechanizing, as such, between decreasing animals and environment and increasing mechanization, the unemployment numbers will begin to steadily increase, which leads to increased crime and a loss of faith in the system=stock market death.

The systems tipping point won't be financial, it'll be when a large number of people have observed and learnt that unemployment is unsolvable within this system, at which point anything could happen, most notably extreme violence and destruction.

The whole central PC thing isn't what it seems, in fact, we can all calculate what's available and what's ENVIRONMENTALLY efficient by using the algorithm, which ASFAIK has already been developed, so available resources matched with ENVIRONMENTAL efficiency will be the criteria to supply at the very minimum what everyone needs, and then given resource availability and technology, we can then build whatever we want, though we have to always bear in mind that our "wants" must be tempered by a concern for environment and the effect it has on the community.

TZM includes fully ecologically engineered CITIES, where maximum ecological efficiency and peaceful/comfortable living/commuting spaces are the basic specs.....check the Venus Project for more details on the eco-cities, totally detached from the grid, using their own energy and food/water.

Not sure why you mention a gun, but it's definitely something to worry about once it becomes obvious the system is broken and people fear supply problems.....me, I'm trying to make sense of our problems and help with a solution, but MORE of the same sans a government certainly isn't it.

Bottom line, people are starving despite an abundance of food and energy, and our economic system/value systems are the cause, as such, we need a new mentality to match the empirical necessity of a TZM technological and ecological NWO........this NWO is based on sustainable ethics, not profit and short-term gain for a handful of billionaires.

This what needs to be understood Bruce....there are other methods of production{which I'm learning about as we speak}, and these methods allow individuals and sometimes the community, to build ALL of what they need, and some of what they want.....ok, important to understand that "if" we're running out of animals and environment and we're risking plagues, increasing longterm unemployment, crime and escalating prices, then this system will collapse.

Remember, the entrepreneurs you speak of not only have to consider customers, but shareholders as well, ie, profit is their main focus, and one way to help maintain a profit is by mechanizing, as such, between decreasing animals and environment and increasing mechanization, the unemployment numbers will begin to steadily increase, which leads to increased crime and a loss of faith in the system=stock market death.

The systems tipping point won't be financial, it'll be when a large number of people have observed and learnt that unemployment is unsolvable within this system, at which point anything could happen, most notably extreme violence and destruction.

The whole central PC thing isn't what it seems, in fact, we can all calculate what's available and what's ENVIRONMENTALLY efficient by using the algorithm, which ASFAIK has already been developed, so available resources matched with ENVIRONMENTAL efficiency will be the criteria to supply at the very minimum what everyone needs, and then given resource availability and technology, we can then build whatever we want, though we have to always bear in mind that our "wants" must be tempered by a concern for environment and the effect it has on the community.

TZM includes fully ecologically engineered CITIES, where maximum ecological efficiency and peaceful/comfortable living/commuting spaces are the basic specs.....check the Venus Project for more details on the eco-cities, totally detached from the grid, using their own energy and food/water.

Not sure why you mention a gun, but it's definitely something to worry about once it becomes obvious the system is broken and people fear supply problems.....me, I'm trying to make sense of our problems and help with a solution, but MORE of the same sans a government certainly isn't it.

Bottom line, people are starving despite an abundance of food and energy, and our economic system/value systems are the cause, as such, we need a new mentality to match the empirical necessity of a TZM technological and ecological NWO........this NWO is based on sustainable ethics, not profit and short-term gain for a handful of billionaires.
Interesting.
Who is Bruce? Someone you're talking to on youtube?

Anyway, has your research discovered how to create these utopias?
Or does the utopia depend on existing resources?

I think I am misunderstanding your point.
Are you saying that if the entire world worked together, and distributed everything evenly. But also transported everything around the world, that the world would be great?

Or are you saying that you could start your own utopia anywhere in the world?

Are you saying that if the entire world worked together, and distributed everything evenly

I haven't got that far, but TZM ethics explicitly integrate the 4 basics{food/water/energy/transport}, so ensuring those are our priority, then once we have what we "need", we can then move onto what we want, which will be limited by/to available/plentiful resources.

I assume trade will still exist, but consumption MUST go down otherwise the whole thing is just as pointless as our current mess and any other non scientific solution.

I haven't got that far, but TZM ethics explicitly integrate the 4 basics{food/water/energy/transport}, so ensuring those are our priority, then once we have what we "need", we can then move onto what we want, which will be limited by/to available/plentiful resources.

I assume trade will still exist, but consumption MUST go down otherwise the whole thing is just as pointless as our current mess and any other non scientific solution.
So what implications does this have on technology? We are currently pretty well based on consumption with people buying new phones, computers etc every other year. What would this mean for every day life for us?

So what implications does this have on technology? We are currently pretty well based on consumption with people buying new phones, computers etc every other year. What would this mean for every day life for us?

Haven't got that far, but I can make a few guesses....

Someone like you will definitely be kept away from the machinery, we don't want you destroying factories, so don't worry, your contributions will be minimal, LOL.

Peter Joseph{Zeitgeist filmaker} exposes our approach to economic and ecological death.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a fear of public speaking..
You don't need to speak in public.
Graphics, text, animation, video.

You're just as capable as anyone else on youtube.

I'm not teasing, I think you should give it a go!
You're clearly very interested in it.

You don't need to speak in public.
Graphics, text, animation, video.

You're just as capable as anyone else on youtube.

I'm not teasing, I think you should give it a go!
You're clearly very interested in it.

So u think zeitgeist has merit?

Not really. But I don't think it's insane.

I think it's ideals are good, but I'm not sure how it would do it.

Look into The Venus project, and or learn that we have more than enough energy to run the world 3-5x over via solar, wind, geothermal, hydro etc, same with food and food production....
Dl the FREE pdf and look into it, it's gonna happen, it's happening already....

Not really. But I don't think it's insane.

I think it's ideals are good, but I'm not sure how it would do it.

Robots, machines and computers will do the bulk of our work for us, we might do a very small amount of work at home, but given we no longer have 2 do conventional work, then that seems like a fair trade.

Intelligent folk will also continue to be productive simply because they can, and intelligence doesn,t lend itself to being idle.

We need to learn to love our Machines, robots can become our new teddy bears.
Peter Joseph has made the claim that supatankers that mostly haul junk products across the seas emit the same amount of smog that 500 billion cars do per year.

In some parts of the oceans there,s more plastic than plankton.......i haven,t confirmed these claims but i,d be surprised if they weren,t accurate.

Also, there,s a difference between a machine/robot built within the framework of an ecologically minded society and one driven by profit........in the profit based system the environment is sacrificed, but in a eco NWO, ecological balance is a primary aim/value.

The RBE controls what each person can have, so if we have the resources, then we make whatever we want, otherwise we limit output per community/family/street etc.....however, given the utility of a smartphone, I think it should be a priority item at THE EXPENSE of low priority items like excess TV's for example, of course, a future smart phone could technically be a TV as well.

REMEMBER ANARCOCAP'S.....the decay of the environment thanks to your base value of profit over health/life will ENSURE that the system collapses, ie, less resources=less profit opporunity=less jobs=less consumption+ the HYPER INFLATION courtesy of the FED and their bailout mentality.

Capitalism/free market or state controlled=death, ecological and economic DEATH.

Monumental eco pollution of land, sea and air INCREASING as a FREE MARKET becomes more efficient vs a balanced eco economy by virtue of a scientific inventory/allocation and production= maximum ecological/economical/technical efficiency.

YOU STEFBOT JOKERS ARE PROMOTING ECOLOGICAL VANDALISM BASED ON IGNORANCE OF ECOLOGY/BIODIVERSITY AND NATURAL LAW RESOURCE BASED ECONOMY.

LEARN TO LOVE YOUR ROBOTS STEFBOTS!!!!!

The FREE MARKET no matter it's form cannot preserve the environment{our life support system}, plus the consumption mentality itself is a major problem, of course all eco groups try and appeal to our spiritual side and to forego consumption/excess....trouble is, that CAN'T work within the context of the free market as it operates, so we need to not only manage consumption, ie, manage how much but also how and what we make it out of, and REPLACE our economic system entirely.

Re-consumption, always remember that we can have as much as we can build as long as it's scientifically approved, so it's not Peter Joseph's plan, it's not my plan, it's determined by a scientific assessment of resources, allocation, production and also recyclability.
This being the case, if you decided to build a certain device, if the PC says yes, you got it and you got it guilt free as it'll either be built at home via 3D printing process or a large scale robotics factory....this factory will be as ecologically friendly as we can make it and it will for the most part run itself.

The Governments of the world are working on behalf of the mega corps, they don't much care about the common man, they only care about ensuring profits for the mega corps, our true rulers.

Big polluters: one massive container ship equals 50 million cars

The population could double in the next 50yrs, it probably won't, but at the same time, the free market needs more and more consumers, so population should certainly increase along with further development of developing countries=MORE and MORE MEGA POLLUTION.

The Zeitgeist Movements ideology and ecological/technological engineering is the solution, at least for a safe and happy global village.....we could kill a whole bunch and reset and kind of start again, but what guarantee has anyone got that they'll be one of the survivors??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back