Conspiracy Theory The Zeitgeist Movement, are they insane?

Remove this Banner Ad

How would you know what can or can't be done wrt robotics and mechanization within a zeitgeist framework?...in our current monetary reward system, people have to earn money so they'll limit what they give away as it's worth money, but with NO MONEY and very little need to work, the incentive changes from money to other factors like fun, tinkering, intellectual challenge, and don't pretend people like that don't exist and don't pretend intelligence can sit idle.

As for the efficiency of machines etc, of course part of that's due to the state of our knowledge, but also due to the fact that we cannot build ULTIMATE systems as they cost too much compared to other functional systems that require software and hardware support, not that I'm suggesting there won't be SW/HW problems, but the frequency of maintenance should DECREASE as CPU/HW/SW increase in power and efficiency.

As for companies not caring about creating longterm unemployment, they will when the crime rate skyrockets, and as for previous mechanization, that was when we had plenty of resources and far fewer people....3 billion in the late 60's, approx 7 billion now, and more to come, all within the context of INCREASING consumption on a finite and fragile biosphere, nup, it simply CAN'T happen and you know it can't.

re-communism, wrong again, you'll have as many creative options as we have the resources to build, so whilst a default design might exist and be a quick and easy way to build any device, you'll also be able to heavily customize probably every product, the machines don't care whether you like red or blue, they build according to the specs YOU provide.

Communism, LOL, was it based on a Natural Law Resource Based Economy?....we both know it wasn't, as such, scientific efficiency will ENSURE we can build as much as we "need" and many other things we want, however, consumption must decrease and will decrease when people are faced with global ecological threats in the form of man made climate change, pests and infestations and various plagues and supabugs, all of which have been predicted, yet people like you are either willfully ignorant or just don't care and are happy to criticize that which you know very little about.

These Molyneux nutters are only good for regurgitating what their master says, and as Molyneux is a PROFIT CRAZED MANIAC that hates mankind overall, and especially hates NATURE, it's easy for him to support a system that continues to enslave mankind and destroy the environment.

I'm serious when I say this....I bet his deepest darkest thoughts go something like this...."* MANKIND, * THE ENVIRONMENT, * THE POOR, * THE LOSERS, JUST LET ME BE SUCCESSFUL GODAMIT!!!

He also rejects the possibility and potential of a genuine brotherhood of mankind{as he hates mankind}, and as such, rejects the creative and productive capability of mankind in favour of the narrow and truncated{on ya Pete, lol} version of mankinds progress via social darwinism and the price/profit sickness.

SICK, SICK, HATEFUL IDIOTS.

The nerve of the Molyneux arsehole to speak of protecting children whilst being an advocate of structural violence, and INCREASING structural violence as his anarchocap model would probably hurt just as many as the statist model, especially if the biosphere unleashes plagues, bugs/infestations on unprecedented global scale.

G20 hero's will save us with heavy coal usage.

I wonder if i could build my own drone

I wonder if i could build my own drone
Yes,Bunnings have a special on drone building materials this week.
They also have a relationship with Dick Smith's,so you can get satellite positioning guidance chips for the rocket proppelled laser bombs.

Yes,Bunnings have a special on drone building materials this week.
They also have a relationship with Dick Smith's,so you can get satellite positioning guidance chips for the rocket proppelled laser bombs.

I was serious. ...for example, if i could build one i could personally verify it's capabilities, especially it's ability to deliver food items.

Re-Molyneux.
This guy claims that war isn't about resources, instead it's about childhood abuse leading to sociopathy. ...however, if one investigates various wars via non msm, they'll learn that EVERY war is about resources, as such with a natural law resource based economy we can eliminate resource shortages and automatically end all large scale wars.

There's no need to delete your entire posting history.....

8TLbc.gif

I haven't read the whole thread but I do like the thinking (from what I have heard of him, as I don't know the man) of Jaques Fresco.

Seems like a guy I'd like to meet although I'm not particularly attracted to anything termed a movement.
It's anarchy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem I have with your bullshit is twofold, first, your definition of truth is probably religious omniscience bullshit, unfortunately, humans aren't that capable, as such a better more appropriate definition is required, namely, truth="any coherent aspect of reality". This definition obviously includes and also accurately defines what science is capable of, as such, it's critical we value being rational as that's effectively the process of maximizing our cognitive abilities in the name of logical coherency and our duty to other people......but your definition sounds like that of a God who knows our limits, but not his own{omniscience}.

Secondly, your moral theory excuses idiots and primitive people, instead, the architects of proper objective ethics should be those aware of the nature of truth, obj doctrine and IMO, knowledge of the philosophy of science, for example, someone like me, but not me exclusively, I wouldn't assume to know it all, but certainly know the basic framework.

As for our moral obligation to relieve suffering, IMO, we SHOULD help ensure that every person on earth at least has the opportunity to survive, ie, end starvation, but only if we can and it's isn't at crippling expense to us, as we're still people and protected by objective ethics. As it turns out, we can end starvation{via vertical farming and assorted eco-technologies}, and the beauty of applying it to the poorest most desperate nations is that they're not consumption crazy, so we could save them, and also help educate etc without further burdening the environment.

The logic for helping those in need is simple....we're lucky, we're lucky that we happen to be born in wealthy first world nations{most of us} and we didn't have to endure starvation/disease/disability{including cognitive disability}, now don't get me wrong, I'm grateful to science and engineering, but don't care much for the consumption insanity and the resulting inanity I notice on a daily basis.

Plus, as per the 880+ references in the free pdf called, "The Zeitgeist Movement defined", we're destroying the environment, the monetary system and if we're not careful and proacative, ourselves, so the jigs up, the games over, it's time for proper science and engineering to be applied as well as objective style ethics otherwise we'll court disaster on a grand scale.

Nowhere in nilhlist or moral relativist literature do you apologists of evil offer a solution to any problem except guilt reduction, and as for your views on Ted Bundy, it sounds like you think he should've been more careful{even more premeditated} as the purpose of rationality in your warped view is the effective "process and implementation" of one's desires no matter what they are.

Antinatalism is pointless as it stands to reason that there's other life forms spread throughout the infinite universe, as such, terminating life on earth doesn't solve the core problem of "living", but what can solve the core problem of living is proven science and ecological engineering which will provide everything we need{food/water/shelter/energy/transport} and most of what we want via a NATURAL LAW RESOURCE BASED ECONOMY{NLRBE}

As I've said before and will continue to say for the next 10-15 YEARS, the zeitgeist movement and it's eco-engineering solutions are INEVITABLE, there's no escape from the fact that we must implement this sustainable money free NWO, ofc, zeitgeist is anarchy, so there's no government, only cooperation based around the NLRBE. The alternative to NLRBE is war, as such, people will eventually understand what a NLRBE is, and how it can and will save us.....but the interesting question in the present is when are wealthy western nations going to help install a RBE into the most desperate countries, especially as the cost would be minimal and could be heavily offset by volunteers....... but no question dollars will be needed as will proper eco-engineers who understand organics and the physical infrastructure needed to support tier one of the RBE which is food and water.

So my question/s to hythloday and his band of pro hythloday persons is "when are you going to start accepting the capability of eco-engineering and your obligation to install these systems into the worst and poorest countries in the world?" Vertical farming can supply fruit and veg for inxs of 30 TRILLION people, yet we only have to supply approx 3 BILLION, so knowing this, when are you going to start supporting this technology and start spreading the word? Are you telling us that you're comfortable and guilt free knowing that we can permanently feed not just the starving, but the entire world and do it with far less impact on the environment?,...... that's the beauty of vertical farming, not only does it produce more, it does so whilst using less land and resources.

My information is sourced from the free pdf called "The zeitgeist movement defined", and this pdf also comes with approx 880 references in case you're wondering where I'm getting my facts.

So let me get this straight, inmendham the hillbilly is the bad guy{despite him actually being powerless to kill a small number of people let alone the whole planet}, and the pro hythloday persons are the sane, rational and real decent folk who're content to ignore starvation despite approx 3 BILLION suffering from it....? That's what I'm supposed to buy into, that and cryptic impractical nonsense philosophy spouted by LRTD and co.....LRTD jokes that he's an "elitist *****", yet he reads idiotic philosophy written by ignorant morons from centuries ago and has no DESIRE to help those who're suffering and who'll continue to suffer whilst he lives it up in a first world country.

You're the good guys, guys who evade my questions, ban/block me when convenient, and continue to worship dumbass "philosophers" who had little proper/practical and applicable engineering knowledge, and who could torture animals and pass off their screams as being equivalent to the noise of mechanical gears?

When I began to study philosophy, I was initially interested in two things....what was knowledge and what was truth, and as it turned out, I wasted years trying to make sense of the morons you guys hero worship, despite most of them not only being inapplicable today, but inapplicable in their own era's such was their irrevocable religious brainwashing. Other than via your own group, no one in their right mind will take you seriously or for that matter, perhaps even understand half of the crap that comes out of your mouths, as the regurgitation of your hero's religious babble is still religious babble no matter how well you paraphrase it.

In case you haven't noticed, alarm bells are going off everywhere you look, economically, ecologically, spiritually, and your prescription is MORE OF THE SAME IDIOCY THAT PRODUCED IT.....I mean unless you have legitimate solutions to the encroaching problems facing the planet, you're lives will be a pointless adventure of wage slavery and debt management after which you'll begin to digest that the whole system is broken and doing its death rattle decade by decade.
Show less

How's the book? Are you satisfied with the references?

You should have at least allowed Thrive (see above) to gain some traction.

Some interesting and eye opening points which I think you would enjoy based on this thread...

Heh....got a domino's pizza voucher in the mail, and they had what appears to be a small driverless delivery vehicle.....but not sure how that's going to work, might be confined to CBD use at first, either way, the next decade will be the decade of driverless vehicles and the subsequent permanent unemployment it brings in it's wake.

Think about this, no matter the total cost of RD, plant and equipment, labour, advertising, for machines/robots to be viable, they must financially displace MORE than they cost, iow, each time the boss spends 1million on robots, he MUST replace in excess of 1million dollars worth of human labour, as such, increasing and permanent unemployment is inevitable.

Another thing to consider wrt to favouring the zeitgeist/venus project is that not only can we go on permanent vacation, we can do so without much in the way of sacrifice as everything is free, granted, over the top 5 star hotels may not exist anymore{but perhaps they can and will}, but no matter, in the new system, we can have more quality leisure time than the filthy rich.

Heh....got a domino's pizza voucher in the mail, and they had what appears to be a small driverless delivery vehicle.....but not sure how that's going to work, might be confined to CBD use at first, either way, the next decade will be the decade of driverless vehicles and the subsequent permanent unemployment it brings in it's wake.

Think about this, no matter the total cost of RD, plant and equipment, labour, advertising, for machines/robots to be viable, they must financially displace MORE than they cost, iow, each time the boss spends 1million on robots, he MUST replace in excess of 1million dollars worth of human labour, as such, increasing and permanent unemployment is inevitable.

Another thing to consider wrt to favouring the zeitgeist/venus project is that not only can we go on permanent vacation, we can do so without much in the way of sacrifice as everything is free, granted, over the top 5 star hotels may not exist anymore{but perhaps they can and will}, but no matter, in the new system, we can have more quality leisure time than the filthy rich.
There will be no quality leisure time for us. The train wreck that is coming has been planned for the last 100yrs. The easiest way to make people poor is to destroy jobs, erode the value of assets and use monetary policy that tempts people to take on too much debt. Paper money is worthless and make believe money on a computer screen can vanish very easily before your eyes.

There will be no quality leisure time for us. The train wreck that is coming has been planned for the last 100yrs. The easiest way to make people poor is to destroy jobs, erode the value of assets and use monetary policy that tempts people to take on too much debt. Paper money is worthless and make believe money on a computer screen can vanish very easily before your eyes.

IT'S CALLED A POGROM BABY!!!!!.....it won't be the first one either.

Hey, went to kmart, looked for cashiers and only found automated check out terminal, so, now we're facing millions of job displacement via driverless vehicles and various automated methods, potentially 40million in the USA.

The 3 prongs that will lead to a RBE

unemployment/technological unemployment
environmental decay
monetary system problems

As such, a zeitgeist movement/VProject installation seems inevitable.

The thing is, we "can" goto hardcore philosophy for its objective creation{conceptually objective.....one can always do as they please, but there are consequences}, or we can just adopt a common sense approach of don't be a twat, ie, don't rape, steal, "murder", or be obnoxious.

One thing to remember{I've been studying philosophy and science to some degree for yonks}, TZM "assumes" more people will pursue their own answers as things worsen, and that more and more people will unhook from the matrix and learn to think critically.

Zeitgeist advocates talk about how they censor advertising for their children, and their kids simply lack all the desires for the latest toys and pitstops at Mcdonalds etc, but in our current consumption/growth based system, we must consume otherwise the whole thing collapses.

Speaking of which, went into Kmart, no more cashiers, all automated except for returns/complaints, also, received a Domino's coupon, had a robotic delivery vehicle advertised....mate that with driverless vehicles and the amount of unemployment that could hit the USA over the next 15yrs might be approx 50million{in Australia 3million}.....that sort of technological unemployment won't be possible or sustainable even if we could manage short term.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back