The Zero Trade Club... The coolest place to be...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 trades left but I really would love to trade Kerridge (F6) > Zorko as I have $155,000 in the kitty.

Probably shouldn't but damn I am tempted. :$
I'd do it. Can't take them with ya when ya die!

59194910.jpg

Do you have cookies? :p

Who are you.? And what have you done with the JM we all know and love ..?

I locked him down in the basement where he only has access to AFL Fantasy and can trade every week to his hearts content. :p

Well that's me out of trades, just locked them in.
What a bumpy ride until round 23 it's gonna be.

Week 1 with zero trades and went up in the rankings from 2180 all the way to

Ruggles' 86 filled in nicely for the concussed Savage, big mistake in backing Menadue vs Essendon over Kerridge though (-69 points)

The main concern this week is Deledio, which means Menadue has to stay in.

I'm also feeling vulnerable on Goldy, North will have to rest him at some stage, though if Port the Pies and the Saints win this week they may not get that luxury.

Plus Brad Scott has got to concede they're going to finish 8th (and then invariably lose another final by their usual 12 goals (for those playing at home North have lost their 10 finals this century by an average of 72 points.))

Week 1 with zero trades and went up in the rankings from 2180 all the way to

Ruggles' 86 filled in nicely for the concussed Savage, big mistake in backing Menadue vs Essendon over Kerridge though (-69 points)

The main concern this week is Deledio, which means Menadue has to stay in.

I'm also feeling vulnerable on Goldy, North will have to rest him at some stage, though if Port the Pies and the Saints win this week they may not get that luxury.

Plus Brad Scott has got to concede they're going to finish 8th (and then invariably lose another final by their usual 12 goals (for those playing at home North have lost their 10 finals this century by an average of 72 points.))

Nicely done. At this rate yo uwill crack the all conquering 2170 club by before the end of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then look at the hostess and say.... I don't remember eating that...

Glad I make you guys feel better :D :p

Great work. You are not alone. I suffer from Ragetradeitis and Ablett to Sloanedog was my last. Too bad I had Laird, Bartel, Deledio and Liberatore as well. Bastards!

Aaaaaaand I'm out. Salvaged a trainwreck and now it's up to the selection and injury gods.

I'm somehow left with Tippa as my D6 but I'm choosing to think of him as my X factor rather than baggage who will be lucky to crack 70 on any given week.

I thought I had the award in the bag. Well done MagpiePhil :thumbsu:

With news that Lids might be right to play this week I still have my 2 trades left.

Whoops, wrong thread! :oops:

Is it a bad sign when you have less trades than JM?
Somehow... somehow still sitting with 1 trade left.

Same here was gonna use it on Deledio but might be able to keep it....for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back