The Zero Trade Club... The coolest place to be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here2tellyouwhy

SA GREAT
Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Eagles
Omg turned on Netflix .. There is billy Maddison waiting for me under recommendations..

Pure gold .. What day is it today ?? October ?? It's nudie magazine day
My wife can't stand Adam Sandler. I've tried telling her how good Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, Waterboy etc etc are but no, she wont watch them with me.

there's something wrong with his medulla oblongata

clogwearer

Idiot Savant
May 8, 2006
Location, Location
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Denver Broncos, Unlisted
Still 1 trade left but will most likely use it barr a miracle that Pendles, Lids and Hall all play this weekend. :rolleyes::rainbow:

Someone get the scotch and cokes ready for me and roll the red carpet at my feet for my arrival. LOL! :D:thumbsu:
Shame theres no award for the All Injured Team of 2016. We could all be winners :(

fantasyunit

All Australian
Sep 1, 2014
Newcastle
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Got there two weeks ago with Stef>Blicavs after I persisted with him all year and he gets rested just when he's coming good. Could only afford Blix as well

If I'd chosen Gawn instead of Stef at the start of have an extra 589 points, an extra trade, and be ranked 216 instead of 1499. Cruel game. Might start copping zeroes this week if Pendles is out, need Hall or Phillips to return.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here2tellyouwhy

SA GREAT
Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Eagles
I started with him then traded him out during his bye for 2 premo defenders, hoping I could bring him back in sooner than this. Injuries prevented me doing so. I'm still not sure it was a wise move or not.
I think just for what he offers with captaincy scores alone he's a must have.
But that's one of the greatest things with SC there's no right or wrong way (except multiple teams)

KenTucker

All Australian
Jan 25, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
I think just for what he offers with captaincy scores alone he's a must have.
But that's one of the greatest things with SC there's no right or wrong way (except multiple teams)
Correct, I probably missed a couple very good C scores from him.
Probably came out worse not having him for those weeks, considering I got Simmo (good) and Mcveigh (average) for him.
Would have to go through and work it out, but that's in the too hard basket.

ROOINYOU

Club Legend
Feb 4, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets!
Joined the club last week but couldn't admit it then...Last trade was Lids for Dahlhouse.

If Hall is named this week,I want that SOS kid to be dropped.need a loop up front.
...the floating cover of Hall might still pay off,with Menagola being rather serviceable atm.
I have some hope yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom