The Zero Trade Club... The coolest place to be...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagpiePhil

Debutant
Sep 10, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
There was talk Ablett may only miss 3-4 weeks, I would of held him, but he is out for the year now. I have 2 trades left... It's no use leaving one trade left... I'm all in... Zero trades, with a measly $800 left in the kitty... Current Position: 10,930... And wing it from here... THATS how it's done! :p haha

Who's joining me at the bar for a drink.... ;)

13631600_10153771437071864_6118335775223250521_n.jpg

There was talk Ablett may only miss 3-4 weeks, I would of held him, but he is out for the year now. I have 2 trades left... It's no use leaving one trade left... I'm all in... Zero trades, with a measly $800 left in the kitty... Current Position: 10,930... And wing it from here... THATS how it's done! :p haha

We have a winner

Well played, the 2016 JM medal is awarded to MagpiePhil :thumbsu::clapping::clapping:

The inaugural JM award is yours my friend.

Do you have a a speech prepared?

trophy.jpg

The inaugural JM award is yours my friend.

Do you have a a speech prepared?

Thankyou JM, it is a complete honor to receive this most sought after, illusive, and one of the most recognised trophy of the supercoach world.

I just want to thank players such as Ablett, Barlow, Greene, Rocky, Kolodjashnij etc, who I traded in and out at through out the year, some a couple of times, and then players who I wanted to get rid of, but couldnt... hello menadue you spud... who I only manage d to trade out in round 13... and then smashed out a score of 130 the very next round...
Thankyou to all BF members, who I have enjoyed reading post through the year having a good laugh along the way, and making me pull the trigger to trade players quicker than I should of maybe... haha

And on a final note...

#skidformod

over and out ;)

Awesome work mate, you're like the guy at the party that vomits on the hostess and gets kicked out early.

Thanks for making the rest of us feel better about ourselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thankyou JM, it is a complete honor to receive this most sought after, illusive, and one of the most recognised trophy of the supercoach world.

I just want to thank players such as Ablett, Barlow, Greene, Rocky, Kolodjashnij etc, who I traded in and out at through out the year, some a couple of times, and then players who I wanted to get rid of, but couldnt... hello menadue you spud... who I only manage d to trade out in round 13... and then smashed out a score of 130 the very next round...
Thankyou to all BF members, who I have enjoyed reading post through the year having a good laugh along the way, and making me pull the trigger to trade players quicker than I should of maybe... haha

And on a final note...

#skidformod

over and out ;)

What an uplifting speech.

A worthy winner of the JM award if ever there was one.

You have been hit by injuries and spudness throughout the year and traded your ar5e off accordingly.

I am proud of you son. You traded like there was no tomorrow and had an attitude of "F@rk it, they are only trades!"

I'm feeling all teary eyed now, you have inspired others to trade their ar5es off in fine style.

JM salutes you. :D:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Awesome work mate, you're like the guy at the party that vomits on the hostess and gets kicked out early.

Thanks for making the rest of us feel better about ourselves.
Nah. More like Jiska getting kicked out of the Royal and pleading to come back in. He may have chucked a little on the bouncers foot :rolleyes:

MagpiePhil. I'm sure you'll have some mate in here by the time the weekend rolls around. :)$) As for being the first to put your hand, the first thing that came to mind is the Firing Squad from Blackadder - I've got to admire your balls!

And on a final note...

#skidformod

over and out ;)

I like the cut of this guy's jib ^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back