The Zero Trade Club... The coolest place to be...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, you guy's got room for one more.
I'm in. Welcome Eddy Betts to whoop-@ss toxic 's Lion pack!

And.... SC2016 can officially GAGF!!!!

200.gif

Betts now rumoured to be a late out

Calf tightness apparently

www.bettsoutaflcrows.com.au

Omg turned on Netflix .. There is billy Maddison waiting for me under recommendations..

Pure gold .. What day is it today ?? October ?? It's nudie magazine day
My wife can't stand Adam Sandler. I've tried telling her how good Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, Waterboy etc etc are but no, she wont watch them with me.

there's something wrong with his medulla oblongata

Still 1 trade left but will most likely use it barr a miracle that Pendles, Lids and Hall all play this weekend. :rolleyes::rainbow:

Someone get the scotch and cokes ready for me and roll the red carpet at my feet for my arrival. LOL! :D:thumbsu:

Shame theres no award for the All Injured Team of 2016. We could all be winners :(

Got there two weeks ago with Stef>Blicavs after I persisted with him all year and he gets rested just when he's coming good. Could only afford Blix as well

If I'd chosen Gawn instead of Stef at the start of have an extra 589 points, an extra trade, and be ranked 216 instead of 1499. Cruel game. Might start copping zeroes this week if Pendles is out, need Hall or Phillips to return.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting Danger in round 21.

You're doing it wrong.
I started with him then traded him out during his bye for 2 premo defenders, hoping I could bring him back in sooner than this. Injuries prevented me doing so. I'm still not sure it was a wise move or not.

I started with him then traded him out during his bye for 2 premo defenders, hoping I could bring him back in sooner than this. Injuries prevented me doing so. I'm still not sure it was a wise move or not.
I think just for what he offers with captaincy scores alone he's a must have.
But that's one of the greatest things with SC there's no right or wrong way (except multiple teams)

I think just for what he offers with captaincy scores alone he's a must have.
But that's one of the greatest things with SC there's no right or wrong way (except multiple teams)
Correct, I probably missed a couple very good C scores from him.
Probably came out worse not having him for those weeks, considering I got Simmo (good) and Mcveigh (average) for him.
Would have to go through and work it out, but that's in the too hard basket.

I have officially joined the club after going Lids > Dahlhaus.

You guys must be wrapped to finally have the king of trading here. :p:thumbsu:

Here is a pic of me getting down in the zero trades left club after a few scotch and cokes. LOL!

tumblr_mmnizoNfFS1spbth3o1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back