The Zero Trade Club... The coolest place to be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeardAmigos

Brownlow Medallist
May 15, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
hey guys, IM HERE!!!!

have a good laugh at my trades this year.

upload_2016-8-14_22-6-8.png
upload_2016-8-14_22-6-29.png

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
A question for the members of this illustrious club. Is membership still available next week or am I forced to use my last two to join? Wouldnt want to miss out.
Running out of trades leading into the last is like rocking up to a wedding when the bar tabs gone and bridesmaids are already smashed.

I made it in here last weekend mid-round in an effort to win some league matches. Fell short anyway. * this game.

Anyway, trade history here.... Nothing spectacular, good or bad. Although looking at it now, I paid a lot for a lot of the premos.

Trade History.jpg

Running out of trades leading into the last is like rocking up to a wedding when the bar tabs gone and bridesmaids are already smashed.

Bridesmaids already smashed is a good thing

Less ground work reqd ;)

Feb 17, 2009
epping
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
golden state warriors
I joined this club a few weeks ago and have actually gone up in the rankings from 3500 to 2777, what!!??
I've been here for 4 weeks, had 1 trade for another 3 before that and I've gone in that period from around 9k up to 600th. Started the season at 30,000th. Dodged so much carnage

Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Bridesmaids already smashed is a good thing

Less ground work reqd ;)
I tried telling my wife that on our wedding day, but she still wouldn't let me have a crack at her sister or her best friend. :(

On topic. Bartel to JJ brings me in to this league of extraordinary gentlemen.:partypooper:

2017:thumbsu:, I vow to be a serious SCer.

I tried telling my wife that on our wedding day, but she still wouldn't let me have a crack at her sister or her best friend. :(

On topic. Bartel to JJ brings me in to this league of extraordinary gentlemen.:partypooper:

2017:thumbsu:, I vow to be a serious SCer.

Poor effort by your 1st wife

Hows the 2nd wife working out

Lol.
Toxic, do you still have trades? :eek:
How long do we have to wait until the Master of Ceremonies (MC) arrives?

1 to go

Chad is leaving me today
Just not sure who for

Then we can start the party

Ladies and Gentleman

Chad to Buddy and Toxic is in da No Trades left house

I've brought a date - hope thats ok? her friends mite come later as well

200.gif
It's funny, when I saw that pic the same thing happened to my pants.

May 6, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
After trading harder than chinese algebra this year, I'm unbelievably going into the last round with 2 trades.

What a waste!
I'm actually hoping to be facing a couple of donuts next week to make it worthwhile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back