The ZLATAN files

How Offended are you that Zlatan is coming to United?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Doctor Bojan_

Premiership Player
May 20, 2016
#lolmou #DaretoZlatan or GTFO
AFL Club
North Melbourne
GOO, GOO, GOO everywhere........I welcome haters and goo chuggers into this fred. #DARETOZLATAN or GTFO

Zlatan putting 4 past Joe Hart lel

The lazy 56 goals the great man put past Ligue 1 minnows (Bats had 23....lol chavski, 40m lols)

583c6549acde3b74f943b509ed19a1fb.jpg

quote-arsenal-could-have-happened-as-everybody-knows-but-i-would-not-do-a-trial-who-do-you-zlatan-ibrahimovic-82-87-03.jpg

BuWTQhJIAAA6f3_.png

zlatan-ibrahimovic_12h8ciidwzzi518s0tmq5wqtcx.jpg

this is gold

so the same amount as this guy then

Zlatan will put in about as much effort as Yaya too. We're trying to get rid of old, past it, unfit players that can't be bothered to run any more, looks like it will be about a quarter of Uniteds lineup each week this season.

There is no jelly as much as you would like it to be the case.

Actually I am a bit jelly that between Zlatan, Rooney and Schweini Woody will be handing out at least £40m in wages next year and none of it is going to me.

Doctor Bojan_

Premiership Player
May 20, 2016
#lolmou #DaretoZlatan or GTFO
AFL Club
North Melbourne
TBF, I can understand the offended from City supporters in here. After all, Zlatan has more top division titles and European Cups than Man City in their entire history.

Zlatan>>>>>>>>>>City

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TBF, I can understand the offended from City supporters in here. After all, Zlatan has more top division titles and European Cups than Man City in their entire history.

Zlatan>>>>>>>>>>City

Why would be offended. Zlatan was a very good player once.

can you get over your hate for 100k per week?

Make it £120k and I'll send you my paypal details.

FWIW I never really hated Rooney. Don't hate piggy and while I think he's a bit of a knob and the man bun is never going to be my cup of tea, I don't actually hate Zlatan. To be honest the last United player I really hated was probably Van Nistelrooy back when you used to be good.

Back