Unsolved The Zodiac Killer

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is the note enlarged with a pound symbol, which I think pertains to each numerical victim or crime.

Under it is a symbol which is often used for the ordinance benchmark, used in surveying. A.M.S.L.

The circle with cross through it is often a symbol used by surveyors to denote a datum or pick up.

zodiac-radians-symbols-bf.jpg

Yea nah, a triangle pointing up with a dot in the middle is a permanent survey mark, a solid circle small circle with three lines projecting from the top is a temporary bench mark.

It looks like he wrote radians & inches than added # with the arrow at the bottom which is normal convention.

The problem is, he may have been so sick, it has just become rabble. A collage of his learning a university

Yea nah, a triangle pointing up with a dot in the middle is a permanent survey mark, a solid circle small circle with three lines projecting from the top is a temporary bench mark.

It looks like he wrote radians & inches than added # with the arrow at the bottom which is normal convention.

He's delirious. People over analyse everything like it is going to be perfect with these killers. There could be alcohol added to that equation on top.

Don't expect everything to be so perfect and worse, expect it to mean something.

180px-Benchmark_in_Edinburgh.jpg

220px-Benchmark_on_rock_near_Llyn_Crafnant.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benchmark_(surveying)

Ill reiterate it for you. He has made it simple for you. He has put the symbol over a survey bench mark on Devil Mountain.

zodiac-peak-benchmark.jpg

Mt-Diablo-Benchmark.jpg

Mt-Diablo-Meridian.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They will lure you with the same price as AutoCAD for Civil3D. But if you want to go back to AutoCAD, they will charge you the full price of AutoCAD to downgrade. Civil does take more computing power although computers today are much more suited, which I'm sure you are aware.

They will lure you with the same price as AutoCAD for Civil3D. But if you want to go back to AutoCAD, they will charge you the full price of AutoCAD to downgrade. Civil does take more computing power although computers today are much more suited, which I'm sure you are aware.

Not quite, you don’t purchase licenses anymore, it works on a subscription basis. You need gaming pc specs for civil 3d

Unabomber traveled 18 hours to commit those crimes. Crimes that didn't involve the post that is. He had no car.

zodiac-lincoln-montana-bus-01.jpg

zodiac-lincoln-montana-bus-02.jpg

Last edited:
Not that I’m aware of.

Have you picked up on the naval reference on the letter accompanying that map?

No I haven't. Not had a look yet. Thanks for that. Ted was anti-war, but when they are sick, in the fray, they draw on all manner of source, university even.

I doubt Ted even did survey, but as a mathematics professor, I bet you he has studied all manner of things, with a focus on symbols.

Codes, puzzles, all very broad with a mathematics focus.

Ted was certainly very learned. Thanks for that. Ill have a broader look when I get a chance. Appreciated.

No I haven't. Not had a look yet. Thanks for that. Ted was anti-war, but when they are sick, in the fray, they draw on all manner of source, university even.

I doubt Ted even did survey, but as a mathematics professor, I bet you he has studied all manner of things, with a focus on symbols.

Ted was certainly very learned. Thanks for that. Ill have a broader look when I get a chance. Appreciated.

You’ve reached a conclusion and are reverse engineering

Here is the note enlarged with a pound symbol, which I think pertains to each numerical victim or crime.

Under it is a symbol which is often used for the ordinance benchmark, used in surveying. A.M.S.L.

The circle with cross through it is often a symbol used by surveyors to denote a datum or pick up.

zodiac-radians-symbols-bf.jpg
Those symbols look to me like + # and ^, this is a pound £. Unless I'm looking in the wrong spot...

You’ve reached a conclusion and are reverse engineering

I'm looking at Teds background, his history. Anything that will eliminate him. The fact he has already corresponded in a very similar way with police.

As a mathematics professor, Ted could have worked with everybody, not excluding Navy. Noteable is the Mt Diablo benchmark is USMC.

His psychological profile. And he has killed a truck load of people.

His resume puts him in the hot seat. Yep, I'm testing all of this to establish that its him.

Of all the brain power out there. Of the trillions of pages of history. No one can eliminate him.

Dealing with a psychopathic delusional smart arse megalomaniac means any of his games might be wrong, and he doesnt care.

He just wants everyone to play his game in the newspaper. Throw in a bit of navy. Everyone focuses on navy guy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back