The ZOMG Online Poker is Rigged Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I raised pre...
I checked the set in order to get all the chips in on the turn...which is what happened.

Apologies...

After having read the preflop action properly I still would have c/r the flop AI to avoid him potentially freecarding me on the turn with a weak draw with no showdown value.

I might have posted in the tour de france betting thread 5 times last year but reading this i have to throw my 22c in.

To OP, i feel your pain, it's easier to call a shove with A2 online as you're not embarrassingly looking guys in the eye when you do it. I think this is 1 small factor in the volume of sickness you encounter online.

To Ash, chill man. This reads like OP was attacking your personal poker site, he brought up what he considered a possible issue and you went all defence attourney on him (i hope that's not what you're studying, worlds got enough lawyers) and started demanding proof and ridiculing a guy who seems decent enough. And repeatedly implying the guy didn't understand the meaning of occams razor, which he probably understood before you were born, just sayin you came off kinda shitty man.

My personal experience online has been only for entertainment but if i get beer money out of it hoorah. Still, 3 yrs ago i had to bar myself from online Hold'em and now only play Omaha Hi Lo as i personally believe it's harder to suckout in and therefore talent will count for slightly more.

Also Op there are a sht ton of ruskis online, you have to factor this in. Every tbl i sit at is 30-40% russian, 20-30% canadian(short drive into Canada from much of McAmerica so since the ban sht ton more Canuks).

To me, PS MIGHT be an excitement machine but i doubt it's rigged as you see it.
I'll shut up for another year now, good luck at the tbls boys n girls. Peace

Re: Online Poker Content/HH thread

no data mate, just 8 years of watching it happen, especially the past 12 months..

look at the country of the player you are losing your big show downs too, its usually a russian or a canadian, whilst the spanish suck out with the most ridiculous hands ever as well...

i think they can program you to be a winning or losing player, i dont believe the randomness of this site.. but this is just my opinion!!

im a winning player in live games, but boy am i terrible on pokerstars, it just doesnt add up..

someone must agree with my theory... cheers

i do 100%, MY WORST BEAT!! after winning through to a $2300 winner take all prize pool, and being heads up against a fellow australian, and in the 30 minutes of heads up and countless hellos i sent him with no reply, and with him not playing in any other room. i hit kk, he hits 82 offsuit, he calls, i raise trip the bb, he calls, wtf ?? the flop q 10 2, he bets minimum, i raise to the pot, he pushes me all in, i call.. turn a 2, river an 8. Fk off! This is only one of many stories, i could ramble on about, My theory is pokerstars have their own bots in every single room. They say joe hacham left for family reasons, oh fk off, they cancelled his contract coz most aussies saythe same..RIGGED and our turnover doesnt warrant his sponsorship anymore. I see rafa is now an ambassador, can you imagaine the marketing happening on spanish tv at the moment, ONLINE POKER IS A FKING CRIME!!

Hit pocket aces on 888 Poker, someone re-raised pre-flop, and then another re-raised once again. I thought it was an obvious pay day unless i run into a bad beat so went with it and raised All-In.

Two called, one with pocket 2's (WTF) and the other with Jacks.

Flop J,4,A. Zing I think.
Turn 2.
River 2.

FML.

Just had a look through this thread, been a LONG time since I was here last. There's so much in this forum I haven't read. So many people I've never seen post, ok 2 or 3 people, maybe 4.

Anyway, if you think online poker is rigged, you should try online backgammon :eek:

Final table - first prize around $4.5k:

PokerStars Game #71853757612: Tournament #550010934, $25.00+$2.50 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XXXIII (4000/8000) - 2011/12/09 18:03:26 AEST [ 2:03:26 ET]
Table '550010934 16' 9-max Seat #3 is the button
Seat 2: Hero (275743 in chips)
Seat 3: KMart696 (509287 in chips)
Seat 4: WuDaddy23 (462687 in chips)
Seat 5: vladislavius (351419 in chips)
Seat 7: menin77 (322927 in chips)
Seat 9: ybrekby (228937 in chips)
Hero: posts the ante 1000
KMart696: posts the ante 1000
WuDaddy23: posts the ante 1000
vladislavius: posts the ante 1000
menin77: posts the ante 1000
ybrekby: posts the ante 1000
WuDaddy23: posts small blind 4000
vladislavius: posts big blind 8000
*** HOLK Hero [Kh Kd]
menin77: folds
ybrekby: folds
Hero: raises 12000 to 20000
KMart696: folds
WuDaddy23: raises 441687 to 461687 and is all-in
vladislavius: folds
Hero: calls 254743 and is all-in
Uncalled bet (186944) returned to WuDaddy23
*** FLOP *** [3h Js Ks]
*** TURN *** [3h Js Ks] [Qc]
*** RIVER *** [3h Js Ks Qc] [Td]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
WuDaddy23: shows [As Qh] (a straight, Ten to Ace)
Hero: shows [Kh Kd] (three of a kind, Kings)
WuDaddy23 collected 563486 from pot
Hero finished the tournament in 6th place and received $761.81.
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 563486 | Rake 0
Board [3h Js Ks Qc Td]
Seat 2: Hero showed [Kh Kd] and lost with three of a kind, Kings
Seat 3: KMart696 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: WuDaddy23 (small blind) showed [As Qh] and won (563486) with a straight, Ten to Ace
Seat 5: vladislavius (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 7: menin77 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 9: ybrekby folded before Flop (didn't bet)

I honestly don't know who played that worse. You were playing against a straight (I assume Hero is you) and he was playing a bluff (or just dumbness) with a possibility of a straight.

?? all the chips were in preflop? I raised, he jammed I snap called with KK pre? How did I play that hand bad? Seriously, you either have no idea or need spectacles.

Meh, donking around the Micromillions after busting the Terminator tonight at Burswood, this made me laugh after someone was busted by a Russian and two idiots decided to idiot with their "strat talk"

deltafive0 [observer]: how can a russian fk wit question any ones play ur mostly fkin silly people

lol

?? all the chips were in preflop? I raised, he jammed I snap called with KK pre? How did I play that hand bad? Seriously, you either have no idea or need spectacles.

I apologise, I was pretty hung over when I read that and thought somehow neither pushed until the river. ****ed if i know how I read that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last night had something pretty common for online poker, but still hurts all the same.

I have pocket Aces, I raise pre-flop.
Everyone folds besides big blind who re-raises.
I re-raise again, and he calls all-in.

He turns over Kings.

Flop 6,3,K J 6

I think bugger me, thats harsh. Next hand I get dealt pocket K's.

I go all in straight away with just enough for a half decent double up.
One caller.
He turns over A 4

AAA 44.

I thought about just deleting 888Poker then and there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back