Society & Culture Theories you and your mates have developed - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

You never see good looking girls in Nikes, leggings, and a tank top or vest ever actually running. They're always walking, usually on their phone. Exercise gear has become a trend. It's not actually used for intense exercise.

Good call. They always seem to be physio/health science students too.

You never see good looking girls in Nikes, leggings, and a tank top or vest ever actually running. They're always walking, usually on their phone. Exercise gear has become a trend. It's not actually used for intense exercise.

Go to a gym...will do you good and you'll see hot girls exercising in nike

You should come to Vancouver. Lululemon yoga pants are considered high fashion.

Not a hard and fast rule, but high quality TV shows are more willing to finish up, whilst poor quality TV shows will try and eek out season after season of shite and squeeze every last cent they can get

quality that ended - breaking bad, soprano's, seinfeld

shite that is still going and doesn't look like ending soon - simpsons (current day), two and a half men, the mentalist

NO.

Katie only.

Not Katherine. Not Kat. Not Kate.

KATIE.

This theory has been proven so many times that it's now just fact.

And sorry for taking 12 months to respond.

Of all the Katherines, Katrinas etc that I have on facebook there's only one that goes by Katie and I'd say she's the furthest from a **** out of them all, more likely to get called a prude really

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go to a gym...will do you good and you'll see hot girls exercising in nike
Good advice, not the easiest of settings to escalate convo though.

Most are in and out quickly. I'm the same.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back