Conspiracy Theory There actually are people (State and non-State actors) who ARE brainwashing you, and most of you don't actually know it's happening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Investigative journalism is dead. The few independent journalists who do that stuff are inevitably vilified because it's extremely important to never change your mind.

Investigative journalism is dead. The few independent journalists who do that stuff are inevitably vilified because it's extremely important to never change your mind.
The russians are apparently the top investigative journalists currently. Wikileaks and Biden laptop have both been credited to them.

The Biden family needs scrutiny. Hunter, apart from leading a dissolute lifestyle, which was very entertaining, set up “business” links in China and Ukraine (coinkydink?), trading on his father’s position by peddling influence, from which The Big Man, as he was always referred to (in spite of Hunter’s mind-altering habits, Joe’s name was never used) received kickbacks - “10% for the Big Man. All the main foreign players have been verified, some arrested, but as far as Joe, Hunter and brother Jim are concerned (and others) - nothing to see here. Russian disinformation! Except they’ve now admitted it wasn’t.
No one has ever been able to explain what the actual issue is with "10% for the big guy". It was a business deal proposed when Biden wasn't in office and which didn't end up happening anyway. Was he not allowed to do business after politics or something?

Not that I disagree with the more scrutiny part. Not just for the Biden's though, Hunter is an absolute amateur in the scheme of things - might wanna start with the $2B for Kushner's firm from the Saudis that was nixed by their own sovereign wealth fund before MBS personally intervened to push it through :think:

Oh I dunno, mentioned the other day it was investigative journalism from the MSM that eventually led to Epstein going down.

Conspiracists are always pretty quiet on that for some reason.

No one has ever been able to explain what the actual issue is with "10% for the big guy". It was a business deal proposed when Biden wasn't in office and which didn't end up happening anyway. Was he not allowed to do business after politics or something?
Joe has always been in politics, whether as a Senator, VP or Pres. There were lots of times the phrase was used. Anyway, read the book. Libraries have copies. It's not on the banned list :)

In fairness to the journos, they are dealing with a zombiefied audience. Even basic concepts are beyond the audience today, or they have bought into an ideology where facts don't matter anymore. It's about feelings...nothing more than feeeelings.

You can manipulate such an audience very easily.

To an entire generation of woke dullards who grew up in their mothers basement shooting cartoon cops in GTA, "Defund The Police" for example, is an easy sell. Their little minds have been programmed by the video game "Shoot cop...good. Shoot civilian...bad" and they have a completely distorted world view where everyone is either on their side, or an enemy to be quickly disposed of.

And of course, you can be as corrupt as Joe Biden and alls you have to do is position yourself as IM GOOD, THEY OTHER WHITE ORANGE MAN NAZI BAD, and you have the little darlings right where you want them.

I for one fear for the future of humanity.

Joe has always been in politics, whether as a Senator, VP or Pres. There were lots of times the phrase was used. Anyway, read the book. Libraries have copies. It's not on the banned list :)

Having just read a lengthy preview, it seems really invasive and a bit nasty. As if she's just scraping through the detritus of a man's life who's experienced awful tragedy one after the other and really struggled to keep it together.

Not sure I need to invest in the book.

Of course, we all know Biden's mentor was a former chapter leader of the KKK.

With political grounding like that, hardly surprising he's turned out to be the most corrupt politician we have seen in recent memory.

Not surprised those who supported him feel a bit stupid at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So awesome EasterTiger is back posting regularly, I've missed this s**t!

In fairness to the journos, they are dealing with a zombiefied audience. Even basic concepts are beyond the audience today, or they have bought into an ideology where facts don't matter anymore. It's about feelings...nothing more than feeeelings.

You can manipulate such an audience very easily.
Always a great time when he posts stuff like this thinking it applicable to the dreaded left but not his own mob.

I just watched a GOP member legit say "I'm not interested in reality" on record in a hearing and Trump tell Hannity about how the farmers love him coz he took billions from China and gave it to them via his tariff war to rapturous applause, so the bolded is particularly awesome.

No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American general public I guess. Suspect no one has underestimating Easty's either :tearsofjoy:

To an entire generation of woke dullards who grew up in their mothers basement shooting cartoon cops in GTA, "Defund The Police" for example, is an easy sell. Their little minds have been programmed by the video game "Shoot cop...good. Shoot civilian...bad" and they have a completely distorted world view where everyone is either on their side, or an enemy to be quickly disposed of.
Hahaha video games, finger squarely on the pulse there knackers. Think it was the late 90s the last time the GOP had a crack at that particular chestnut, didn't realise you were a boomer but things are actually starting to make a bit more sense now :thumbsu:

And of course, you can be as corrupt as Joe Biden and alls you have to do is position yourself as IM GOOD, THEY OTHER WHITE ORANGE MAN NAZI BAD, and you have the little darlings right where you want them.

I for one fear for the future of humanity.
From the guy still posting "drain the swamp" over in the other thread this week, you can't make this s**t up. With this level of self awareness I'm betting poor ol' Easty doesn't even show up in mirrors :tearsofjoy:

Imagine still parroting the god emperor's shtick in 2023. I simply cannot fathom the empty vessel you'd have to be for that stuff to still be filling your cup.

I'll have a look through it mate, cheers.

644 pages - any recommendations where to start? Point me to the ironclad stuff.

I haven't found anything yet, same as I posted earlier 'scraping through the detritus' of a sad life. Looks like Hunter Biden's made himself an easy mark, too easy ...

Whether there's anything on Joe Biden, I can't see that either if I'm sure if there is, his enemies will take it all the way.

Well I've read it. It's all stuff from the laptop which was eventually released by the investigators.

You mean the FBI or the CIA, investigators from where?

From my reading, only a small amount of emails can be verified as authentic, about none of anything in the laptop can be used as evidence in court due to 'chain of custody' issues and there's not enough there to rule a hack out.

Looks like someone got access from a West Coast location which wasn't the FBI and files were created in it after the story broke and the FBI had custody. “Desktop Documents,” “Biden Burisma” and “Hunter. Burisma Documents then “Mail,” “Salacious Pics Package” and “Big Guy File”.

Very messy.

Yep the walls are closing in on Creepy Joe. I sincerely hope he gets a nice comfy prison cell.

Back on topic though, the same posters who are whineging incessantly about 'brainwashing' are the same who got sucked into the Russiagate hoax.... lock, stock, and barrel.

Speaks volumes about the power of the media to manipulate the weak.

Oh I dunno, mentioned the other day it was investigative journalism from the MSM that eventually led to Epstein going down.
Good on them. Let's hope they don't stop short. There's a long way to go.
Conspiracists are always pretty quiet on that for some reason.
There was a conspiracy to kill the laptop story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back