Conspiracy Theory There actually are people (State and non-State actors) who ARE brainwashing you, and most of you don't actually know it's happening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh I dunno, mentioned the other day it was investigative journalism from the MSM that eventually led to Epstein going down.

Conspiracists are always pretty quiet on that for some reason.
Fair call. From time to time they do some good. They aren’t so keen on investigating the names on the lists though (Clinton, Trump, etc.)

I haven't found anything yet, same as I posted earlier 'scraping through the detritus' of a sad life. Looks like Hunter Biden's made himself an easy mark, too easy ...

Whether there's anything on Joe Biden, I can't see that either if I'm sure if there is, his enemies will take it all the way.
Have started to trawl through but its pretty tough going, 'scraping through the detritus' is a good description. The sex crime stuff is just a joke - involvement with prostitutes framed as "human trafficking", just as one example.

The business stuff I've read so far not much better - stuff like "Fifteen companies, mostly shells used for money laundering, were included on the document", with no sourcing whatsoever. Used for money laundering? According to who? The writers of this report?

I await GG.exe pointing me to the good stuff.

A good example of reasonable scepticism applied to MSM.

Likewise, some scepticism should also be applied to the person making the claim. Here are a sample of other headlines on her site from just the last week;

Climate Lockdowns Begin for the workers: France bans short flights for passengers but not private jets
Vandalism for the Planet! Climate activists deflate tyres to try to make it “impossible to own an SUV”
That’s a big climate surprise: Frost season growing longer across Australia (and for years!)
UN NetZero cartel wants to make Insurance Firms into “Climate Police” but giants are fleeing

Clear that she has just as much of a climate change agenda as she's accusing AP of having.

I didn't believe I had either, thank god I had you to tell me otherwise 🤝

You have been cooked. I just wanted to explain to you how it works, so hopefully you can switch it off.

Do you think its just a co-incidence that:

1) You only became a crazy conspiracist after you started 'doing your own research' online?
2) You just happen to co-incidentally believe all the exact same things that the Kremlin are spreading misinformation about?

Those things being spread by the Kremlin being pro Russia/ Putin, anti-vaxx, pro-Trump, Nazi adjacent s**t.

You see, your computer is not just a passive participant in your research. It has algorithims that (using your metadata) push certain stories, pages, links etc on you.

You know how when you're on Instagram, and it spookily starts sending you advertisements for travel to that place you've always wanted to go, or a product you've always wanted and were just talking about with a friend the day before, and it's like it's been listening to your conversations, or reading your mind?

Or when YouTube starts giving you video suggestions about topics it thinks you'd like, and ads tailored to you?

That's the algorithm at work.

The world you think is real (the world that's getting fed to you through your computer) is not actually real.

You have been cooked. I just wanted to explain to you how it works, so hopefully you can switch it off.

1) You only became a crazy conspiracist after you started 'doing your own research' online?
2) You just happen to co-incidentally believe all the exact same things that the Kremlin are spreading misinformation about?

Those things being spread by the Kremlin being pro Russia/ Putin, anti-vaxx, pro-Trump, Nazi adjacent s**t.

You see, your computer is not just a passive participant in your research. It has algorithims that (using your metadata) push certain stories, pages, links etc on you.

You know how when you're on Instagram, and it spookily starts sending you advertisements for travel to that place you've always wanted to go, or a product you've always wanted and were just talking about with a friend the day before, and it's like it's been listening to your conversations, or reading your mind?

Or when YouTube starts giving you video suggestions about topics it thinks you'd like, and ads tailored to you?

The world you think is real (the world that's getting fed to you through your computer) is not actually real.
I became a 'conspiracy theorist' when I went diving into Alien stuff as a teenager. I'm not pro Russia or pro Trump either. I don't use Instagram (or any other social media except Facebook once a week). I find it hard to find YouTube videos that are specifically what I'm looking for as well tbh...not that I watch it a lot. Mainly sports stuff.

Maybe I was cooked from birth?

I also know the world through my computer is very wrong compared to the real world. The world you see in your computer is probably wrong too.

I became a 'conspiracy theorist' when I went diving into Alien stuff as a teenager.
On your computer.

As soon as you look at that stuff, your computer starts suggesting and pushing on you other cooker s**t.
I'm not pro Russia or pro Trump either.

I don't use Instagram (or any other social media except Facebook once a week). I find it hard to find YouTube videos that are specifically what I'm looking for as well tbh...not that I watch it a lot. Mainly sports stuff.

This forum is social media. This very subforum is full of links to Twitter, Telegram posts and Youtube (also social media sites) posted by other members.

This site is part of the psy-op.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A good example of reasonable scepticism applied to MSM.

Likewise, some scepticism should also be applied to the person making the claim.
Here are a sample of other headlines on her site from just the last week;

Climate Lockdowns Begin for the workers: France bans short flights for passengers but not private jets
Vandalism for the Planet! Climate activists deflate tyres to try to make it “impossible to own an SUV”
That’s a big climate surprise: Frost season growing longer across Australia (and for years!)
UN NetZero cartel wants to make Insurance Firms into “Climate Police” but giants are fleeing

Clear that she has just as much of a climate change agenda as she's accusing AP of having.
Why not just apply scepticism to the claims she is making?

The claims might be perfectly resaonable, like the lockdown one listed above. At that point ad hominems and strawmen are all that is left.
So France banned short haul flights where a train is available and makes the same journey in under 2 and a half hours.

How is that a "climate lockdown"?

A lockdown in this context means people are unable to leave the building or area they are in. (Unlike prison where they can't leave their cell.) Not that they can leave by private transport or public transport just not planes.

So France banned short haul flights where a train is available and makes the same journey in under 2 and a half hours.

How is that a "climate lockdown"?

A lockdown in this context means people are unable to leave the building or area they are in. (Unlike prison where they can't leave their cell.) Not that they can leave by private transport or public transport just not planes.
This is the strawman argument I was talking about. You are focussing on the word lockdown and ignoring what the article is about. If you have a private jet you can still fly your short flight.

This is the strawman argument I was talking about. You are focussing on the word lockdown and ignoring what the article is about. If you have a private jet you can still fly your short flight.
Yes obviously, because in a western free market society private transport is still allowed.

Its literally the opposite of what Nova is saying.

How do you know what you're saying here is real tho?

Anyway none of this s**t applies to me.

Yes obviously, because in a western free market society private transport is still allowed.

Its literally the opposite of what Nova is saying.
Did you read the article? Look beyond the headline. If you can afford to fly in a private jet, there are no climate restrictions placed on you.

Tell you what tho comrade. If you wanna join me in starting the revolution against these *s with private planes...

Lets *en go.
That article highlights the absurdity of climate policy. Same as all the people who gather for climate things like the Paris accord or Davos, hundreds of private jets are flown to these events where climate is being discussed as the end of the world. Bill Gates does the same, talks about what has to be given up for climate change then invests in private air travel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back