There are idiots on BigFooty! (and a request).

Remove this Banner Ad

Fishface Lloyd

Draftee
Mar 23, 2002
Windy Hill.
Other Teams
Essendon.
Could you please ban lioness? She called me a girl, and it deply hurt my feelings.

The Hitman also accused me of being FJD... and that really offends me! Could you ban him too?

Porthos refuses to make love to me! Can you ban him for that as well? While you're at it, could you please ban Old Dark Navy's. He deleted my post for no obvious reason......... he thinks he's bloody Hitler, with that Carlton Board! Could you please ban him Bluey! He called me stupid! And I know I'm not!

Oh.... and can I be the moderator for the Essendon Board? I am a good poster, and I am respected by all the members of the BigFooty community! I have worked hard enough to become a mod, and I promise I'll do a great job. People like Mobbenfurher and Fred do not deserve the spot, because they insulted be and they are gay, and haven't done anything at all regarding BigFooty!

Thanks.

I find your avatar quite disturbing. In fact, whenever I reply to your insulting posts, I always think I'm talking to a little kid!

anyways, thanks for your comments.

i find them very laughable because they are simply moronic. And why would Bluey ban me? I have done nothing wrong. Just because YOU find me annoying, doesn't mean I have to get banned.

i've read the TOS, and I haven't broken any rules. Just ignore me if you find me annoying, I don't care.

it's just you need to realize that you are not the mouth of bigfooty. It's only your bloody say on me getting banned.

Tell you what..... why don't you make a poll on the general talk board, about be being banned? If the majority vote me off, I'll go. But if not, I'll stay.

Happy little boy? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Fishface Lloyd

anyways, thanks for your comments.

i find them very laughable because they are simply moronic.

i've read the TOS, and I haven't broken any rules.

it's just you need to realize that you are not the mouth of bigfooty.

You bag hawkfan's grammatical skills and then you start four sentences with lower case letters. Come on fishface, lift your game!

Originally posted by Fishface Lloyd
Tell you what..... why don't you make a poll on the general talk board, about be being banned? If the majority vote me off, I'll go. But if not, I'll stay.

Woohoo hawkfan5, start the poll NOW. :D

The time has come the Walrus said to speak of other things
Of shoes and ships and sealing wax
Of Cabbages and Kings
And why the sea is boiling hot and whether pigs have wings
Caloo Calay no work today
we're cabbages and kings..............

WOOHOOO!

HEY HEY!!

HAH HAH!

Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water
Jack fell down and broke his crown
and Jill came tumbling after!

WOOHOO

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Frodo
Remember to take the little white pills

I think thats the problem...shes had too many!

Originally posted by Danni
The time has come the Walrus said to speak of other things
Of shoes and ships and sealing wax
Of Cabbages and Kings
And why the sea is boiling hot and whether pigs have wings
Caloo Calay no work today
we're cabbages and kings..............

:cool:

At no time did I call you stupid in that thread or in the PM I sent you. I am calling you stupid now however. Just like history to record things in chronological order. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by The Old Dark Navy's
At no time did I call you stupid in that thread or in the PM I sent you. I am calling you stupid now however. Just like history to record things in chronological order. ;)

Are you talking to me, are you talking to me, are you talking to me. Got to love Robert De Niro. :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back