Game Day There's Some Game On Friday Apparently - Eagles v Hawks, QF

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be interesting to see if our gameplan holds up under finals pressure. You kind of forget about the extra adrenaline on the field and in the stands. The fact we beat dockers, port, richmond etc big game home and away wins has me confident.

Had to tell work i'm going to my little sisters interschool athletics carnival so they'd let me fly back a day late :)

I won't be part of their system.
Threw it on tha groundddddd

Crazy thought - We win this game and we are the Premiership favorites.

Can someone send a note to post Round 3 me and let me know that it's all going to be okay.

fidstar... this is post Grand Final you...they won it all...I could have come back just before the finals and let you know they may have been favorites after a final win but i thought i would stick it out and now I am here to tell you that it all goes well enjoy the ride.

DISCLAIMER:
Future you is not responsible for any changes that may occur in the results between now and the future they have experienced. Future you believes in a multi-verse where there are an infinite amount of "fidstars" operating in an infinite amount of universes. In one of the universes the Eagles win the premiership...lets hope it is this current one.

Hi everyone, wasn't sure where to post exactly because you seem to have a few preview related threads. Anyway, I have done a preview of the match (I posted it on the Hawthorn board too) and thought I would post the link to it here: http://www.fansunite.com.au/2015/09...g-final-preview-west-coast-eagles-vs-hawthorn

It's just a basic look at both teams but it is quite lengthy so I apologise. Even if you just click the link and open it it helps me out a lot though. All the best for Friday! I was feeling confident earlier in the week but less so now. I am really concerned about Naitanui and the dominance from the middle. Our defence will have to be really good and win possession back.
Got to "Hawks by 4 points" and stopped reading :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you be scared and excited at the same time?

ffs, bring on Friday night

fidstar... this is post Grand Final you...they won it all...I could have come back just before the finals and let you know they may have been favorites after a final win but i thought i would stick it out and now I am here to tell you that it all goes well enjoy the ride.

DISCLAIMER:
Future you is not responsible for any changes that may occur in the results between now and the future they have experienced. Future you believes in a multi-verse where there are an infinite amount of "fidstars" operating in an infinite amount of universes. In one of the universes the Eagles win the premiership...lets hope it is this current one.

nice, I like how I've become friends with The Dodger and he lets me use his account.

Feeling more and more confident as the week goes on. Will probably fall in a nervous heap come 5pm Friday tho.

so it’s so important for us that Naita and the easy to birth one take full advantage
200.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back