Theresa May, former UK Prime Minister

Remove this Banner Ad

He breached UK bail conditions.

He broke UK law.

Both of which were prefaced upon Trumped-up charges, since proven to be fabricated lies in order to enable his deportation.

As I said.....You're hiding behind technicalities, which have already been over-ruled by the international court of law.....But stick to your story nonetheless m8.

As I said.....You're hiding behind technicalities, which have already been over-ruled by the international court of law.....But stick to your story nonetheless m8.

Breach of bail conditions isnt a technicality not has it been overruled IIRC by any intl court of law. Nor for the matter is the EU wide extradition agreement which the UK was bound to follow.

Breach of bail conditions isnt a technicality not has it been overruled IIRC by any intl court of law. Nor for the matter is the EU wide extradition agreement which the UK was bound to follow.

LOL.....Oh diddums.

Just let the U.K govt continue to blow millions of tax-payer dollars in their paranoid containment of the one true journalist left in the world that's willing to tell it like it is.....I mean what exactly is it that they are afraid of again?

Oh, that's right......Just the truth.

England, bastion of free-speech, human rights & Democracy.....What a ginormous laughing-stock May & her cronies have become, in line with Trump & his pathetic Yanks.....Assange, Assad & Russia have pantsed the entire Western hypocritical façade.

Oh what a tangled web we weave.

LOL.....Oh diddums.

Just let the U.K govt continue to blow millions of tax-payer dollars in their paranoid containment of the one true journalist left in the world that's willing to tell it like it is.....I mean what exactly is it that they are afraid of again?

Oh, that's right......Just the truth.

England, bastion of free-speech, human rights & Democracy.....What a ginormous laughing-stock May & her cronies have become, in line with Trump & his pathetic Yanks.....Assange, Assad & Russia have pantsed the entire Western hypocritical façade.

Oh what a tangled web we weave.
You do say many silly things at times, but this one may take the cake.

You do say many silly things at times, but this one may take the cake.

I'm happy to stand by that statement in the entirety of it's context.....No other journalist today has sacrificed for the truth like Assange has.

Though I'll admit that many others have paid with their lives for it.

How many other journo's has the U.S explicitly stated that it wants them dead?.....Not to mention it's C.I.A being made to look like the complete amateurs & fools that they truly are, if not for the massive numbers & finances at their disposal.....I'll eagerly await your response.

It’s not my place to critique the British electorate for their electoral choices, but May’s choice of Willie McCrea as one of the life peers elevated for the royal wedding is simply disgusting.

McCrea was a member of the Ulster Defence Association during the Troubles, and he is notorious among Catholics for his sectarianism, specifically for presiding over a prayer service in memory of members of the Glennane Gang. The Glennane Gang was a group of British soldiers, UDR members and loyalists who committed atrocities against Catholics in the Tyrone/Armagh area. Among the attacks they perpetrated were the Miami Showband massacre, the Dublin/Monaghan bombings which were the worst attacks of the conflict, as well as the sectarian assassination of multiple innocent Catholics in the Tyrone/Armagh area.

McCrea later went on to share a public platform in support of Billy ‘King Rat’ Wright, founder of the Loyalist Volunteer Force and a man whose supporters murdered 20 Catholic civilians as part of a campaign of intimidation during the Drumcree conflict in 1996-1997.

If this man were of the Islamic faith it would be considered outrageous to accord him such an honour, apparently May and the Tories have no bones with Orange sectarianism or paramilitary supporters. Contrast this with their approach to Sinn Féin members who were involved in the Irish Republican Army and their hypocrisy is quickly apparent.

What a ******* mess this is now.

I mean, the Brits HAVE to leave the euro if democracy means anything; I cannot fathom a government overruling an official referendum, or holding another one until they get the result they want. It is not a precedent you want to have set ever, as that would have much more dire consequences than any euro breakup could be.

But its clearly a cluster* behind the scenes and now the proponents of yes have all ran away like they were charlatans being discovered. Perhaps they were. But I just don't get why any mainstream politician would want to align themselves to a cause that they think would fail. I understand Farage, as hes meant to be a fringe whiner sniping from Brussles, which is why he quit the same second he realized he'd have to follow through on his rhetoric. A much more self aware Tony Abbot who was too smart to actually run the show. But Johnson?

And I thought our leaders were weak.

Boris Johnston has resigned as Foreign Secretary.

And not before time.....Boorish oaf of an establishment muppet & way in over his head.....If only May would follow him & they could get someone in willing to uphold Democracy by following through with the voice of the people.

I'm happy to stand by that statement in the entirety of it's context.....No other journalist today has sacrificed for the truth like Assange has.
... except for the scores of Russian journalists killed for daring to criticize the Putin regime.

... except for the scores of Russian journalists killed for daring to criticize the Putin regime.

Since when has Russia ever claimed to be the bastions of free speech, Democracy & Human rights, as inscribed in the U.S constitution & English common Law?

Assange is proof our own hypocrisy, corruption & broken Democracy.

Hope you're not falling for the old whataboutism Mofra…..and try to stay on topic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rearranging deckchairs on the Titanic, if May loses the job whoever takes over is facing the same problems. Conservative parties always struggle when asked to do anything but cut tax and slash funding, the heavy lifting re nation building is always left to the dreaded left.

Rearranging deckchairs on the Titanic, if May loses the job whoever takes over is facing the same problems. Conservative parties always struggle when asked to do anything but cut tax and slash funding, the heavy lifting re nation building is always left to the dreaded left.

May's cow-towing to the EU's almost every demand has been dire......She needs to go pronto.....Get someone in with some spine.

Since when has Russia ever claimed to be the bastions of free speech, Democracy & Human rights, as inscribed in the U.S constitution & English common Law?

Assange is proof our own hypocrisy, corruption & broken Democracy.

Hope you're not falling for the old whataboutism Mofra…..and try to stay on topic.
That's not the point I was responding to - you said "No other journalist today has sacrificed for the truth like Assange has."
Clearly, others have sacrificed more. Far more.

That's not the point I was responding to - you said "No other journalist today has sacrificed for the truth like Assange has."
Clearly, others have sacrificed more. Far more.

Read back.....I also acknowledged that many others have also given their lives.....That includes the Maltese journo Daphne Galizia, who was killed in a car bomb, for her crucial role in getting the Panama Papaers released, which helped to expose the establishments tax havens in the Bahamas, The British Virgin Islands & more.

Anyways....Back on topic....Jeremy Corbin is the man.....Watch him here scythe his way through years of Tory incompetence, in their bowing to the establishment in their seeking to betray the peoples voice on BREXIT.

But its clearly a cluster**** behind the scenes and now the proponents of yes have all ran away like they were charlatans being discovered. Perhaps they were. But I just don't get why any mainstream politician would want to align themselves to a cause that they think would fail. I understand Farage, as hes meant to be a fringe whiner sniping from Brussles, which is why he quit the same second he realized he'd have to follow through on his rhetoric. A much more self aware Tony Abbot who was too smart to actually run the show. But Johnson?

And I thought our leaders were weak.

No they haven't.

They've returned to their respective parties, in which they are heavily outnumbered by Remain supporters, and have had to watch those same Remain supporters faff about and basically do anything but actually leave the European Union.

As Davis pointed out in an interview after his resignation, the current 'plan' could not be called leaving the EU. This, of course, suits the remainers, particularly in Whitehall and among the staff of the PM+other significant Cabinet members, just fine.

So what are the Leave supporters meant to do? They are outnumbered in their own parties, and because Britain has already voted to leave the European Union, going away and forming their own new party (or even trying to resurrect UKIP) would be completely ineffective, especially because there are other political issues happening simultaneously. They can't exactly launch a military coup, can they?

Great, lets get Garage in now, the Neo nazi been sniping from the sidelines for way too long, its time for him to face the music.

Lol. Farage actually believes in non discriminatory immigration unlike the current system of heavily favouring white people from Europe

He runs rings around the rest of them as Nick Clegg found out. Disco Dave was smart enough to stay well away from him.

Humour. Your mob couldn't even bury the dead or collect the rubbish.

The Tory issue is that membership is massively pro Brexit but the cabinet is pro remain.

The Tory issue is that membership is massively pro Brexit but the cabinet is pro remain.

Indeed.....That's because the noises in suits n ties have been bought off by the establishment multi-nats & bankers....May included....Lets call a spade a spade.

Lol. Farage actually believes in non discriminatory immigration unlike the current system of heavily favouring white people from Europe
Garage's punchline was "invasion" , that's how he got the public to vote for Brexit. If there was no migration crisis he could never have won brexit, there is still a pic in the net with him saying "vote for brexit, stop the migrant invasion".

Garage's punchline was "invasion" , that's how he got the public to vote for Brexit. If there was no migration crisis he could never have won brexit, there is still a pic in the net with him saying "vote for brexit, stop the migrant invasion".
That and we need to buy that the Tories give two cold turds about the NHS.

Indeed.....That's because the noises in suits n ties have been bought off by the establishment multi-nats & bankers....May included....Lets call a spade a spade.

Right, as opposed to the Russian cartel, do tell if Garage appears on RT for free? he denied getting any payment from the Russians, it would mean he is appearing for free, when every other pro brexit MP admitted RT paid them to appear on tv, why is he an exception?

Right, as opposed to the Russian cartel, do tell if Garage appears on RT for free? he denied getting any payment from the Russians, it would mean he is appearing for free, when every other pro brexit MP admitted RT paid them to appear on tv, why is he an exception?

Hows that M15 Skripal farce coming along Gunga din?....Dem pesky Ruskies flipped that BREXIT poll n all, I'll bet.o_O:rolleyes:

Hows that M15 Skripal farce coming along Gunga din?....Dem pesky Ruskies flipped that BREXIT poll n all, I'll bet.o_O:rolleyes:

RT has offered Garage his own show, don't tell me you dont see they clearly have a political interest here. Why on earth dont they ever let any remainers on their channel? A simple scroll through the RT website will show you they tend to focus on anti EU news. It's good to be sheep and only see one side of the coin while ignoring the other. and way to avoid the question i asked, do you actually believe Garage doesnt get paid to get on RT? come on! If he was man enough he would stop the EU pension but no one ever suggested that he is a man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back