These bloody injuries

Remove this Banner Ad

What I don’t understand about Howe's corkie is how he was still running around against Richmond if it was so bad? When I’ve had a bad one I could barely walk in the immediate aftermath.

What I don’t understand about Howe's corkie is how he was still running around against Richmond if it was so bad? When I’ve had a bad one I could barely walk in the immediate aftermath.

Please don’t question the Club neilk.....this message will self destruct in 10......9......8.....7......6....5......

Pity you weren't listening to Bob Murphy on SEN this morning, he covered it in some depth.
It was informative, so I suspect many on here will not want to know about it

Pity you weren't listening to Bob Murphy on SEN this morning, he covered it in some depth.
It was informative, so I suspect many on here will not want to know about it
I was listening and he spoke of calcification of the corkie, so I did understand this. My question was if there a significant corkie suffered by Howe then how was he still moving freely around the ground before the concussion.

I was listening and he spoke of calcification of the corkie, so I did understand this. My question was if there a significant corkie suffered by Howe then how was he still moving freely around the ground before the concussion.
Presumably it wasn't feeling so terrible when he was warm and running around.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm not going to count guys like Reid, Elliott, Moore and Goldsack and Wells as injuries. These guys have had no or next to no say in our season, and we've got to where we are without them.

It indicates to me that perhaps our best 22 isn't exactly what we think it is.

I think we will still get Treloar and Howe back for finals.

Which means for me, the only absences from our best 22 are Dunn and Scharenberg. I think we can cover Shaz somewhat, but really miss Dunn. That's the one that will hurt as I think a Key Defender is crucial in a finals series.

Otherwise, I reckon we are shaping up ok as long as we don't cop more injuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Attachments

• 0118_sandra_sully_gt.png
    0118_sandra_sully_gt.png
    474.5 KB · Views: 31
Apparently Langdon had a scan yesterday for a toe injury.
tumblr_o4m1ssQBS41qjtajso4_400.gif

It's a most unpleasant thought but Richmond must be firming as overwhelming flag flavourites by the week such is the sad state of affairs when it comes to the injury being suffered by it's main competition.

We are all well aware of our own injury list but astonishingly GWS have now surpassed us on the injury ladder with Shaw joining the likes of Patton and Scully gone for the year while Greene has succumbed to yet another hamstring concern.

West Coast have lost two of their most important in Naitanui and Gaff while Kennedy is on the sidelines again.

At Melbourne Hogan is now out for the season and joins Lever. Viney is listed as being 3 weeks away.

Dixon gone most likely ends any hope for Port Adelaide.

Amazingly Richmond don't have a single player listed as being out for the season.

We have 7, it will rise to 8 if Treloar doesn't reappear and it could have been 9 if not for the amazing recovery of Goldsack.

Stuff you Football Gods.

If we can take this team into finals and not lose any players during the game, we can go all the way.

B Brayden Maynard, Tom Langdon, Jack Crisp

HB Taylor Adams, Darcy Moore, Jeremy Howe

C Travis Varcoe, Scott Pendlebury, Tom Phillips

HF Jaidyn Stephenson, Brody Mihocek, Jordan De Goey

F Josh Thomas, Mason Cox, Will Hoskin-Elliott

FOL Brodie Grundy, Adam Treloar, Steele Sidebottom

I/C Levi Greenwood, Brayden Sier, James Aish, Chris Mayne

If we can take this team into finals and not lose any players during the game, we can go all the way.

Agree. But ... Moore and Troloar are no certainties. Without them we're nowhere near the same team.

Treloar out training with the main group today.

Call me optimistic but I'm wondering if these injury updates are a smokescreen and Adz returns in the next fortnight?

It's a most unpleasant thought but Richmond must be firming as overwhelming flag flavourites by the week such is the sad state of affairs when it comes to the injury being suffered by it's main competition.

We are all well aware of our own injury list but astonishingly GWS have now surpassed us on the injury ladder with Shaw joining the likes of Patton and Scully gone for the year while Greene has succumbed to yet another hamstring concern.

West Coast have lost two of their most important in Naitanui and Gaff while Kennedy is on the sidelines again.

At Melbourne Hogan is now out for the season and joins Lever. Viney is listed as being 3 weeks away.

Dixon gone most likely ends any hope for Port Adelaide.

Amazingly Richmond don't have a single player listed as being out for the season.

We have 7, it will rise to 8 if Treloar doesn't reappear and it could have been 9 if not for the amazing recovery of Goldsack.

Stuff you Football Gods.
Richmond have been kissed on the knob. It's insane.

If they don't win it this year then they have choked big time.

Cotchin, Astbury , Prestia and Lambert out this week.

Is the tide finally turning?

What is wrong with them, I know Lambert has syndamitamosis but what about the other three?

That team can win a flag!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back