Rumour these cats have been shown the door...

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
Geelong can't complain about losing players if they're doing s**t like this, this reeks of the bad culture that was at the MFC when we did the same thing to Jnr MacDonald

I wonder if there is any truth to the players disliking Selwood?

Not really, when MFC got rid of MacDonald, apart from probably Green, I don't think they really had any other suitably experienced players to go with their raft of high draft picks.

Geelong has plenty of experienced players left.

As for the last bit, I wouldn't have a clue.

Geelong can't complain about losing players if they're doing s**t like this, this reeks of the bad culture that was at the MFC when we did the same thing to Jnr MacDonald

I wonder if there is any truth to the players disliking Selwood?
I wonder if you're confusing your captain, and coach. It's common knowledge both are disliked and that's why so many players want out.....again

JD Tomahawk

Cancelled
SFA Good Friday Appeal Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 17, 2015
Wimmera
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Boro
It's no surprise to hear people aren't happy with selwood and or Scott.
Scott came in had a premiership team, then went about dismantling the place. I think it would have a detrimental effect on the culture that was built up until Scott took over.
Kelly Stokes sj should all go on and play elsewhere if anybody wants them.

Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
kelly
johnson
stokes
enright - elected to retire

these cats have been offered a contract...

mackie - offered 1 year - need the $$$
bartel - offered 1 year

source: many

- The Ketamine
Yeah whatever. Would you mind explaining to me why a Richmond Supporter would use a drug reference from 10 years ago involving a player who retired from the Eagles 3 yrs ago as his user name. Seems a little strange.

upload_2015-9-10_12-44-51.png

Back