Roast These guys are pathetic

Remove this Banner Ad

we have a huge opportunity here. this could be one of the most satisfying moments you could dream of as a football supporter. not only winning the cup, but beating this mob in the process. the risk of losing to them i'm prepared to handle, for the chance at footy ecstasy. go pies, go bally.

Yeah that board is a hive of scum and villainy. Just ignore it.

Play like you did last night and this bitter bull**** will be all they have left. If they even get there, Dogs all over them ATM

Having read threads on all the oppo boards, i think daylight second behind saint's BF fans, re one eyed biassed comments and also lack of any balance.

Having said that, obviously they have some excellent posters with great insights, but I guess i'm talking about on average

I actually barracked for them last year in GF...now i'd prefer any team in the comp to beat them.

I guess also i was down on them , through no fault of their own, at the draw this year.

Couldn't believe the AFL gave them only one game vs both Cats and Dogs, who seemed like the other top teams heading into this year.

GF was always going to be saints vs ? with that draw, assuming they win the PF after the week off.

Hey fellas, without even opening the link I'm guessing it's that s**t on Saintsational about Luke Ball's hamstring. Please take no notice of those supporters, the BF Saints board generally try and distance themselves from them. You might notice a thread on our board about Luke Ball was quickly locked. Anyways, hopefully Luke gets up for the big one.

I so want Luke Ball to win the Norm Smith next week.

Could not think of anything better!! Claiming he did it for the money is ridiculous. The fact they didn't respect him as a player and as an integral part of their team is their loss and our massive gain (what did we give them again? Oh wait they didn't want to strike a deal, then failed to offer him a contract and picked up Lovett).

Saints fans should get over themselves and grow up a bit and show some respect!

And if he doesn't play....his experience from last year (along with Jolly) will be crucial to help the young guys tackle next Saturday head on. Leon and co said after 02-03 that being young guys they kind of took the situation for granted a bit, so hopefully the boys can come out and give it a massive crack!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back