Roast They don't make it easy for members to get in touch!

Remove this Banner Ad

cosmicr

Club Legend
Jun 27, 2007
Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I've got a membership issue I'm trying to solve, it's complicated and I need to speak to someone.

I've called several times over the last couple of weeks and just get put on hold forever every time!

I've finally decided to send them an email today instead, but do you think I could find the email address?
Why the hell doesn't the website have a "contact" section? If it does, I can't seem to find it.

Anyway, end of rant. Thanks for listening.

For future reference the club has a "contact us" link with all the required details not surprisingly its found under the club tab on the site.

Its not that hard to find.

Screen Shot 2015-12-10 at 1.15.59 pm copy.jpg

Spoke to them last week regarding members details updates and x 2 member addition. Delightful experience.

OP seems melty and mashy.

Have had a to call them a few times to make changes to membership etc. and have never had to hold for long at all, they also generally quite nice and efficient, you may have been unlucky

Elaborate on what's complicated & that may explain why it has been difficult, apart from that it looks like an over-reaction... I have only spoke to them a couple of times last year when I signed up, spoke with Finley who was more than helpful with all of my questions. Need to renew for next season & I'm sure when I call it will be straightforward. Starting a roast thread seems a bit over the top, that's all

I have experienced a few occasions described by cosmicr above. Generally though, the membership department has been quite good.

I have even received replies directly from Beveridge and Gordon. That was great.

I think that there is obvious room for improvement in communications. They have to properly cover holiday periods, sickies, toilet and lunch breaks and after hours. Sometimes the Membership part of the website doesn't work properly.

That's strange
Whenever I call they answer within 2 minutes
OP must just be unlucky because I never had/have any problems (probably cursed myself now though)

For future reference the club has a "contact us" link with all the required details not surprisingly its found under the club tab on the site.

Its not that hard to find

I've never liked the headings layout since Telstra took over. I often find myself looking through them trying to figure out which one something lives under

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back