Beauty & Style Things chics like to wear that don't actually look good

AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Thread starter #1
Pretty likely that most people been asked to give an opinion on what their GF/wife etc is wearing, but they havent had the balls to say it looks awful.

First one I have is high waisted jeans/pants/skirts. Destroys any nice figure. Yes, your arse does look huge.

mom-pants_normal.jpg

Loose shorts. Again, see above.

new-hot-women-girls-light-blue-high-waist.jpg

This shit:

o-PANTSUITS-570.jpg

Most horse-racing fashion. For all that effort, make up blah blah blah - give me a tight pair of jeans and low cut top anyday.

023675-best-and-worst-dressed.jpg

As for things that always look good. Yoga pants:

sexy-yoga-pants-girls-33.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bunk Moreland

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Hate it when chicks are so overly conscious of their arses that they wear shorts (albeit quite short ones) over a bikini. When their body is fine and they have absolutely no reason to.

Ladies... you're beautiful :cool:

The reason for this stuff is because most chicks dress to impress other chicks, not blokes. And on the whole, chicks have a completely different (ie incorrect) idea of what looks hot on them compared to blokes.

blueboy25

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
West Perth, Tottenham
Hate it when chicks are so overly conscious of their arses that they wear shorts (albeit quite short ones) over a bikini. When their body is fine and they have absolutely no reason to.
like when chicks are doing exercise and they will wear a jumper tied around their waist which they hope hides their arse.

AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Thread starter #22
^ Seriously I cant see why women wear that stuff - is it code for "Im on my rags wearing nana undies and have a mass hairy bush at the moment so dont come near me?"

Top Bottom