Beauty & Style Things chics like to wear that don't actually look good

Remove this Banner Ad

If you got a set of pegs like Miranda Kerr you can pull off* most things.

*Currently pulling off James Packer it would seem.

if you've got a set of pins like miranda it's a damn shame to hide them

Nothing looks worse than what's in this chicks right hand...

french-woman-smoking.jpg

Well, all I have learned from this thread is that there are a huge quantity of things which apparently exist in womens fashion that I have no idea what they are (although I'm sure I've seen them all numerous times - the words mean nothing to me).
Then again, I have no idea what most of the things mentioned in the mens fashion thread are either, and I'm more likely to be buying in that category.

Women are expected to have handbags?

Many, many, many handbags. Handbags to go with formal dresses, casual dresses, jeans... black ones, tan ones, sparkly ones, beaded...

Sometimes I just like to go and stand in my wardrobe and stare at them. Does this make me weird?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Many, many, many handbags. Handbags to go with formal dresses, casual dresses, jeans... black ones, tan ones, sparkly ones, beaded...

Sometimes I just like to go and stand in my wardrobe and stare at them. Does this make me weird?
Yes.

I'm sure life would be simpler if womens clothes had proper sized pockets, though your gender does have the extra burden of being expected to have half a beauty parlour on hand at any time. (That's an entire other rant.)
For guys its simple. Wallet, keys, phone, done and enough pockets to put them into. In winter, even jacket pockets so there are no (other?) bulges in the trouser.

Women have this thing where they think men look at shoes.

We don't.

I do.

Bad shoes can easily ruin an outfit, and in turn, change my perception of and lower my attraction towards a woman.

or going out on a sat night with your 3585734 lebbo cousins to pick up bishes?

Uleh!

Seems im in the minority. I love high waisted shorts/pants. Makes the ass look fat, love it. Give me a fatty over big ta-tas anyday.

For what I don't like, any dress that finishes below the knee but isn't full length. Ugg boots. Galaxy tights.

What I like a girl that can rock mens streetwear. Also beanies with long brown hair is always a good look.

Thoughts on girls wearing vans?

So people's outward appearance (part of which is the shoes they're wearing) does not affect your perception of them or your attraction to them?
I don't judge a girl on her shoes.

----

I saw her a girl wearing Jellys earlier today. They also had a heel. Oh dear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back