Beauty & Style Things chics like to wear that don't actually look good

Remove this Banner Ad

One thing I've never understood - the dark leggings under a dress look. It seems to be the 'go-to' look for a particular type of larger girl; Not ones that are obese, but those sort of girls that if they lost, say, 5-10kg, they'd probably be pretty nice looking curvy girls, because they have nice faces, and have a bit of shape to them as it is. If they just wore regular stockings, their outfit would look 10 times better. The leggings look just cheapens and detracts from everything that's going on above, particularly if the average bloke considers them a "fatty" to begin with.

I know this is about 4 years too late, but isn't it basically so they can get away with wearing a dress when they cbf shaving their legs?

The exposed Gucci GG belt buckle trend. It’s just outdated now. As well as the Gucci GG bags. Yawn.

Screams out basic bitch to me.

Those boots with the open sides are awful. I know I cop s**t on here about my standards in footwear but they're a dealbreaker to me. They just make their feet look odd and they look like weird slippers or something. A pair of boots can look real good with some jeans or a skirt or something but not like that.

The exposed Gucci GG belt buckle trend. It’s just outdated now. As well as the Gucci GG bags. Yawn.

Screams out basic bitch to me.
Basic bitch with a $500 belt lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those boots with the open sides are awful. I know I cop s**t on here about my standards in footwear but they're a dealbreaker to me. They just make their feet look odd and they look like weird slippers or something. A pair of boots can look real good with some jeans or a skirt or something but not like that.

I'm Em Rata was hanging around in boots with no sides its not gonna be a "dealbreaker".

In fact as long as the footwear is respectable (as in not 10 years, old, trashed or disgusting) which actual shoes they are wearing isn't gonna be a deal breaker.

what are side-less ankle boots? anyone got a picture, google yielding nothing
I was picturing something like this
wine-split-ankle-booties-with-metallic-toe-detail-side_11252016__87324.1480111550.1280.1280.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back