Remove this Banner Ad

Miqar_Baqfhied

Cancelled
May 31, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Pretty likely that most people been asked to give an opinion on what their GF/wife etc is wearing, but they havent had the balls to say it looks awful.

First one I have is high waisted jeans/pants/skirts. Destroys any nice figure. Yes, your arse does look huge.

mom-pants_normal.jpg

Loose shorts. Again, see above.

new-hot-women-girls-light-blue-high-waist.jpg

This s**t:

o-PANTSUITS-570.jpg

Most horse-racing fashion. For all that effort, make up blah blah blah - give me a tight pair of jeans and low cut top anyday.

023675-best-and-worst-dressed.jpg

As for things that always look good. Yoga pants:

sexy-yoga-pants-girls-33.jpg

Hate it when chicks are so overly conscious of their arses that they wear shorts (albeit quite short ones) over a bikini. When their body is fine and they have absolutely no reason to.

Ladies... you're beautiful :cool:

The reason for this stuff is because most chicks dress to impress other chicks, not blokes. And on the whole, chicks have a completely different (ie incorrect) idea of what looks hot on them compared to blokes.

1117559_fpx.tif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was about to come in and say clown pants.

Similar to the 1st pic, however a bit more loose some wear it. #nogood

Hate it when chicks are so overly conscious of their arses that they wear shorts (albeit quite short ones) over a bikini. When their body is fine and they have absolutely no reason to.
like when chicks are doing exercise and they will wear a jumper tied around their waist which they hope hides their arse.

^ Seriously I cant see why women wear that stuff - is it code for "Im on my rags wearing nana undies and have a mass hairy bush at the moment so dont come near me?"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back