Beauty & Style Things chics like to wear that don't actually look good

Remove this Banner Ad

Those high cut bikinis/bathers look s**t, no matter how attractive the girl wearing them is. Especially if they've got a regular bikini tan line underneath them.
Tan lines can be sorta hot.

Those bikinis are ultra flattering and I think show a sign of confidence or something. I like their connotations.

I prefer a one piece though anyway; classic black. Man.

Wtf is the deal with six inch wide eyebrows nowadays?
Things seem to have done a complete 180 from trim eyebrows and brazilians to 'I couldn't be ****ed doing anything, so my 70's pr0n bush and hair everywhere look, I'm calling my personal feminism'. The irony when buff guys, with waxed / shaved / lasered chests, backs and abs, both on TV and seemingly heading into society is more and more common. o_O

I have gaps where hair is thinner than in other spots so I fill that in. Nobody would even notice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anything skimpy on a chick that does not have a hard body. Do not want to look at fat chicks.
There's a line between not caring what others think of how you look and being offensive. I go with people can wear whatever style they want and it's their choice. As long as it's not showing skin that you aren't within 2 sizes of pulling off (a small delusion is fine, but I'm assuming you do have a mirror).

There's a line between not caring what others think of how you look and being offensive. I go with people can wear whatever style they want and it's their choice. As long as it's not showing skin that you aren't within 2 sizes of pulling off (a small delusion is fine, but I'm assuming you do have a mirror).

The argument is that if you feel comfortable in whatever you're wearing then what does it matter what I think?

In reality dressing to your body type, age etc. is a thing for everyone and there's definitely something to be said for modesty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back