Beauty & Style Things chics like to wear that don't actually look good

Remove this Banner Ad

Braids, dreads
Quickly saw an article snippet this morn that kym k had braids done with her daughter but copped some sort of backlash for some stupid reason?
What's the prob with getting braids done ?
Is it race or cultural thing thats a no no somehow??

Cultural appropriation I would assume. It’s a term I still don’t fully understand.

I read a long rambling article a while back about Kim K is the master of appropriation because she’s Armenian not black and therefore not the same minority with the same struggle but people always identify her with black culture trends. It hurt my head trying to get it.

90s eh? *dusts off fila tracksuit top, blue jeans, and white runners*

You forgot the double denim. Or cardigan buttoned up.

I'll go a different track withwork wear/hair.

Saw the other week a 90s business suit (no shoulder pads thou) and short hair with a buffaont top. Didn't look good then. Doesn't now.

Not sure you wear your lips. In any event I’ll bet more women have lip fillers than you think and full lips as a thing aren’t exactly new. I get why they do it, if you said why some OVERDO it I’d understand.

I’m throwing the “new” retro sneaker and sportswear look some women are rocking at the moment specifically these bad boys or their equivalent
34201881-2994-42BE-A5B1-A550DC55F3CD.jpeg

They are hideous

Women-Soft-Faux-Ostrich-Fur-Furry-Flats-Non-slip-Casual-Home-Indoor-Slippers.jpg_640x640.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn’t sure where to post it, but girls who go and get lip filler injections. Why the **** would you?!
pretty sure it goes back to what is was after a number of months, depending on amount I guess

the hype is big lips, kylie jenner i guess influences that

Not sure you wear your lips. In any event I’ll bet more women have lip fillers than you think and full lips as a thing aren’t exactly new. I get why they do it, if you said why some OVERDO it I’d understand.

I’m throwing the “new” retro sneaker and sportswear look some women are rocking at the moment specifically these bad boys or their equivalent
View attachment 556882

They are hideous
Yeah * this is a s**t look.

Didn't mind when the black sneakers were in, sort of the 90s thing. It looked pretty good and was mostly inoffensive and decent for all encompassing trends.

But these Filas, those Nike 95s are so stupid looking.

Usually paired with some lip fillers, a black and white check cropped top, a furry I Am Gia jacket, black jeans with more holes and polyester than denim, and *in fish nets underneath. Franga-chic goes Hollywood.

Midriff tops. Unless you're a supermodel and have no intentions of sitting down don't wear these.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back