Beauty & Style Things chics like to wear that don't actually look good

Remove this Banner Ad

Posted for the comments

OMG those comments are hysterical!!! LOL.

So true what Rotayjay said... a lot of women do dress simply to impress other women, not men, and not even necessarily for themselves.

I don't understand the bikini bottoms up your ass trend that's been happening for a while. So uncomfortable and really not practical! I guess those girls aren't wearing them to swim, though haha.

Nail polish ok?

I sometimes go the pink nails.
Any colour nail polish is fine.
The pink lipstick though...................
Why would you want to make yourself look sick?
article-2628771-1DDA763F00000578-813_634x859.jpg

Honestly if a chick is attractive it doesn't matter what she wears let's be honest. Same goes for unattractive
I'd say it's a -2/+1 from a base line as far as guys are concerned. So a chick that's a 7 in casual (not weird fashion) gear, could go down to 5 in s**t gear, or up to an 8 if dressed to look hot. With a special dispensation that a 10 could go Zoolander Derelict Trash and only go to a 9. For women 'grading' other women it'd be more a -3/+2 from the base IMO (assuming they are straight).

Straight men (if not that insecure they won't rate another bloke), wouldn't vary ratings much based on clothing of other guys. If we can see a guy is going to be attractive to the ladies, we don't vary much on what we'd give out of 10, whether they are wearing footy shorts or a tailored suit.

It's more 'Why?', then an outright never looks good, but as a regular gym goer for women their gym top can vary colour, style, length, etc., but 9 out of 10 women it's black full length leggings.

It's like 'What hair style shall I do? Should I wear make up? What top? Fitbit or other device? Oh s**t, I've reach the waist and exhausted my ability to think and will just grab the same gear 90% of other women will wear there, even though in most other settings there's still a 'thing' against caught wearing the same thing (outside of work uniforms) as another woman at any place' :drunk::think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When did festivals become a competition to dress like the biggest *******?

Back in myyyy dayyy people just worse casual clothes depending on the season and band t-shirts.

Sure you can argue about the hippies at Woodstock etc. but they dressed like that all the time. What prompts people to think 'oh there are bands playing, I'll need to dress like a slutty Janis Joplin with glitter and designer shoes'?

Back in myyyy dayyy people just worse casual clothes depending on the season and band t-shirts.

Sure you can argue about the hippies at Woodstock etc. but they dressed like that all the time. What prompts people to think 'oh there are bands playing, I'll need to dress like a slutty Janis Joplin with glitter and designer shoes'?
Camera phones, Instragram, Snapchat etc

Cos they're not there for the music.

I think the trend has long gone, but for a long while it was fashionable for women to wear sunglasses with the huuuuuuuuuge lenses that covered half their face.

They looked like ******* flies to me.
Combined with the short hair with tips or dyed hair for the can I speak to the manager look

Probably an old trend (2 or 3 years ago) but women started wearing headband type things when dressing up for weddings/parties etc. Just hated them.

Also fake tans, the ones who goto extreme and look like the old duck in something about Mary. They think they look good but look ridiculous. Especially in winter when in a group photo with their pasty white friends. LMAO.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back