Beauty & Style Things chics like to wear that don't actually look good

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the trend has long gone, but for a long while it was fashionable for women to wear sunglasses with the huuuuuuuuuge lenses that covered half their face.

They looked like ******* flies to me.
Yes!! Men and women. Big dumb looking glasses. Aviators? Havent seen many lately. Guess its gone.

Just stick with the basics

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cos they're not there for the music.
I bet hardly anyone is there for the music.

Telling people (tagging) say you were at an event is more important than being at the event.

Photos trying to out do each other.

Drugs.

Hooking up with "randoms"

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah, but that's because you prefer the company of men

tenor.gif

thigh tatts. The tramp stamp of the 2010's. Some look good. Most look hideous. Also seems like to have a thigh tatt you also have to have some 3 year old tantrum throwing shithead called Khaleesi.

I reckon i've seen probably 50 girls with lip filler. 25 of them have looked like they've got a vulva thats been stung by a bunch of wasps on their face. The other 25 have looked like they've seen a photo of a rectal prolapse and have thought "you know what, I want my face to look like that". I'm not sure if thats how its meant to look, or there are a lot of places out there providing lip filler injections who clearly don't know what they are doing, but I just don't get it at all.

Female jumpsuits. Just say no.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a very flattering photo of Serena, I though she looked good.

I am not one to tell people what to wear but people need to start to dress to their body shape. Less is not always more.

thigh tatts. The tramp stamp of the 2010's. Some look good. Most look hideous. Also seems like to have a thigh tatt you also have to have some 3 year old tantrum throwing shithead called Khaleesi.

I reckon i've seen probably 50 girls with lip filler. 25 of them have looked like they've got a vulva thats been stung by a bunch of wasps on their face. The other 25 have looked like they've seen a photo of a rectal prolapse and have thought "you know what, I want my face to look like that". I'm not sure if thats how its meant to look, or there are a lot of places out there providing lip filler injections who clearly don't know what they are doing, but I just don't get it at all.

Female jumpsuits. Just say no.
I think lip fillers can effectively used if done smartly, you probably couldn’t realise those doing it well.

Thigh Tatts seem to nearly always come with a certain type of person. It’s one of the lesser ideal places to be tattooed, you know along with the forehead.

I like clothes and sports design but tennis kits always interest me. I * hard with the new Nike stuff; initially hated it. It’s like it’s all Agassi inspired. The patterned collars and the acid wash skirts are actually pretty cool.

Tennis chicks are always overrated though. Usually genuine 7.2s but celebrated like 10s. Bouchard is a butter face, rig not even that impressive. Polevaulter chicks are freaks, honestly their physiques are unreal.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not a very flattering photo of Serena, I though she looked good.

I am not one to tell people what to wear but people need to start to dress to their body shape. Less is not always more.

Maybe there's no one around her entourage game enough to tell her the truth....Seems the type to surround herself with Yes-people.

I like clothes and sports design but tennis kits always interest me. I **** hard with the new Nike stuff; initially hated it. It’s like it’s all Agassi inspired. The patterned collars and the acid wash skirts are actually pretty cool.

Tennis chicks are always overrated though. Usually genuine 7.2s but celebrated like 10s. Bouchard is a butter face, rig not even that impressive. Polevaulter chicks are freaks, honestly their physiques are unreal.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Bouchard's sisters are where it's at.

Beatrice :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Tennis chicks are always overrated though. Usually genuine 7.2s but celebrated like 10s.

But they deserve to be bumped up a few points compared to your average instagram hoe for being talented at something other than their looks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back