Banter Things even the #CoronaVirus can’t stop

Remove this Banner Ad

This tweet popped up in my feed proving that as night follows day there are some things that even the #coronavirus can’t stop.

Thought we could build a list

1) Vics sooking about Eagles free kicks

Willie's suspension :(
If Willie's suspension is backdated and the season is cancelled anyway...

The_Great_Train_Robbery%2C_Edwin_S._Porter%2C_Edison_Films%2C_1903_Poster.jpg

The Greed of the Australian People .

Sadly it's been on display this last month.

Some arses are so important, that they feel the need to quadruple up, to deprive other arses of a simple wipe.

As a sentimental boomer, that heard stories, first hand, of the community spirit, digging deep and helping your neighbour, in times of need, from those who endured the rations and scarcity of the war years, it saddens me to see whats become of us.

My God todays society is a far cry from my parents and grandparents generation, who endured scarcity and yet got the concept of sharing.

I am glad that they have passed and have not had to witness the s**t show of "unbridled greed", thats been on display in Australia these past few weeks.

The Lucky Country has became as greedy as Fu(k.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Were they that selfless though or did they just lack the opportunity, what with ration cards and the war pre-dating the "take what you want from the shelves" style of shopping? If they wanted 130 rolls of toilet paper, they had to go up to a counter and ask for them, then present a ration card with the right number of points.

I think there would have been hoarders back then if it was at all possible for them. Human nature doesn't change. There were definitely black market profiteers during the war.

Sadly it's been on display this last month.

Some arses are so important, that they feel the need to quadruple up, to deprive other arses of a simple wipe.

As a sentimental boomer, that heard stories, first hand, of the community spirit, digging deep and helping your neighbour, in times of need, from those who endured the rations and scarcity of the war years, it saddens me to see whats become of us.

My God todays society is a far cry from my parents and grandparents generation, who endured scarcity and yet got the concept of sharing.

I am glad that they have passed and have not had to witness the s**t show of "unbridled greed", thats been on display in Australia these past few weeks.

SOME Australian People.

As a sentimental boomer, that heard stories, first hand, of the community spirit, digging deep and helping your neighbour, in times of need,

The Positive..

All the utter feel good superficial bs is coming to light.
We have been undermined and subverted

from those who endured the rations and scarcity of the war years, it saddens me to see whats become of us.

Yes, but only thru mass media propaganda (and unlimited $$) have they managed to turn a real people, a hard working honest people, into self haters, and narcissistic $progressives$ f**k stops. Of “invasion dayers“ and “privileged whites.” With many a *bad(internet)actor* pushing the narrative

Hopefully the lesson hasn’t come to late

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back