Banter Things even the #CoronaVirus can’t stop

Remove this Banner Ad

Our PSI’s at work now have a limit of 20 people, we’ve all got to stand on the dots which are spaced apart.

But they’re then happy for us to leave that room and 5 of us to cram into 70 series cruiser and be shoulder to shoulder with each other as we drive out to our machines

The Greed of the Australian People .

Sadly it's been on display this last month.

Some arses are so important, that they feel the need to quadruple up, to deprive other arses of a simple wipe.

As a sentimental boomer, that heard stories, first hand, of the community spirit, digging deep and helping your neighbour, in times of need, from those who endured the rations and scarcity of the war years, it saddens me to see whats become of us.

My God todays society is a far cry from my parents and grandparents generation, who endured scarcity and yet got the concept of sharing.

I am glad that they have passed and have not had to witness the s**t show of "unbridled greed", thats been on display in Australia these past few weeks.

The Lucky Country has became as greedy as Fu(k.

People flocking to city centres, like mine, and not follow ways to protect themselves dumbasses. Old people bashing each other in elderly hour. Good grief!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back