Discussion Things HaroLad could spoil

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
Greetings friends.

Today I thought I would open a discussion thread about things my great friend HaroLad could spoil to have the same impact he did wayyyyy back in Season 20 something when he brought this great place to a standstill.

For those of you unfamiliar with the story the great HaroLad performed what should go down as the greatest troll in Sweet FA history and got himself banned from the board and subsequently made himself ineligible to play in the grand final. Whilst Captain of the greatest club in the league I might add.

What did he do I hear you ask?

Well to be honest I don't have the full details and I have never seen the post or posts but long story short he somehow posted a Star Wars spoiler.

darth vader father GIF by Star Wars

That sound stupid The Jesus

Yes. Yes it is but it's true. Particularly given the current demographic of the modern Sweet Fa player who most likely has an Ewok blow up doll as a life partner that they hide from their parents.

But anyway, I was thinking. In this new age world, what would be the modern day equivalent that would set off the Zoomer post apocalyptic woke posters that seem to be the loudest voice these days. You know the ones I'm talking about with their discord groups, secretly plotting the next thing to be outraged about.

I'll share a few ideas but would really like the help of the rest of the league. Let me know what you think below and don't forget to subscribe and leave a thumbs up so I can continue providing quality content. Make sure you ring the bell so you receive a notification next time I post a media thread.

Last edited:
He could reveal that AI has become self aware and is now able to win a beez award based off the Furies posting style mixed with the concentration span of Self-fulfilling Prophecy sorting through his “too hard” basket.

His reputation.

Has been a pretty low key return for a teenager that was talked up to be the biggest antagonist in the history of the SFA by a bunch of men old enough to be Haro’s Dad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His reputation.

Has been a pretty low key return for a teenager that was talked up to be the biggest antagonist in the history of the SFA by a bunch of men old enough to be Haro’s Dad.
How many premierships have you won?

Greetings friends.

Today I thought I would open a discussion thread about things my great friend HaroLad could spoil to have the same impact he did wayyyyy back in Season 20 something when he brought this great place to a standstill.

For those of you unfamiliar with the story the great HaroLad performed what should go down as the greatest troll in Sweet FA history and got himself banned from the board and subsequently made himself ineligible to play in the grand final. Whilst Captain of the greatest club in the league I might add.

Well to be honest I don't have the full details and I have never seen the post or posts but long story short he somehow posted a Star Wars spoiler.

Yes. Yes it is but it's true. Particularly given the current demographic of the modern Sweet Fa player who most likely has an Ewok blow up doll as a life partner that they hide from their parents.

But anyway, I was thinking. In this new age world, what would be the modern day equivalent that would set off the Zoomer post apocalyptic woke posters that seem to be the loudest voice these days. You know the ones I'm talking about with their discord groups, secretly plotting the next thing to be outraged about.

I'll share a few ideas but would really like the help of the rest of the league. Let me know what you think below and don't forget to subscribe and leave a thumbs up so I can continue providing quality content. Make sure you ring the bell so you receive a notification next time I post a media thread.
Your font is so horrendous I can't fathom anything you said -- and that's precisely why you should keep doing it.

Greetings friends.

Why the dislike for Ewoks?

You are nothing but a ewokaphobe.

I can't promise I won't go through with anything posted in here.
I figured this was just a thread to give you ideas to become relevant again.
Let's face it, any of this has to be better than a thread about why you like oats or whatever that was

Your font is so horrendous I can't fathom anything you said -- and that's precisely why you should keep doing it.
I find the old schooly nature charming and find it very readable.
I'm all for this font.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back