🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
It was a massive debacle for a reigning premier to kick only 2 goals for an entire game where their free kicks even out scored them & I’m confident there was many bay journalists posing as flies on the wall in the rooms following this humiliation, so please share what you were privy to.

I’ll start but of course none of this has been verified whatsoever:

CCJ;
”hey we just got bent over & given the hot meat injection so anyone feel like goin for strippers & kebabs?”

Jack Riewoldt;
”why is their Jack better than our Jack?”

Dusty;
”my shoulders hurt, can I get a rub down and a limo to go?”

Dimma;
”I hate coming here.

Anyway I’ve got a spit roast waiting for me so au revior flogs. You coming Mabior?”

Entire squad;
”oh s**t here comes Brooke!!!”

Also Entire squad;
“Where the * was/ is Trent?”

#kardashimond

Last edited:
It was a massive debacle for a reigning premier to kick only 2 goals for an entire game where their free kicks even out scored them & I’m confident there was many bay journalists posing as flies on the wall in the rooms following this humiliation, so please share what you were privy to.

I’ll start but of course none of this has been verified whatsoever:

CCJ;

Jack Riewoldt;

Dusty;

Dimma;

Entire squad;

Also Entire squad;

#kardashimond
U got the whole squad laughing bro....

Cotchin:
"Brooke, I'm so sorry. Yes, you're right - the shopping list did distinctly have 'chunky' pineapple written down. No it wasn't on purpose. I'll make it up to... yes I'll clean the bathroom tonight.

• Banned
Richmond bay flogs;

“Shocking instructed the maggots to give us to get more free kicks to slow down our gameplan!!!”

Last edited:
Hello Mofra oh great man of travel bookings you, could we possibly get this moved back to bay13? I feel it had some legs in it yet. 🙏🏼

Or adversely we could just wait on tonight’s result and start it again.

Last edited:
Hello Mofra oh great man of travel bookings you, could we possibly get this moved back to bay13? I feel it had some legs in it yet. 🙏🏼

Or adversely we could just wait on tonight’s result and start it again.
Mofra isnt a Bay mod.

If you want it moved just fill out a "Request a Thread Move" form ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Dinsdale ole mate, any chance at a 2nd look. My request form is in the mail.
Not yet received by the Request department. How many copies did you file?

Sent by shoe phone via Tapatoe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back