Movie Things I learnt from and movie trivia

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah noticed this, love it

When Beverly (Jessica Chastain) is in the bathroom stall and the door is repeatedly busted open, a character pokes his head in and says, "Here's Johnny", exactly like Jack Torrance (Jack Nicholson) in The Shining (1980), another Stephen King adaptation.

During a flashback to the underground club house, young Stanley offers young Richie a shower cap to keep spiders off his head, which Richie declines, claiming he is not afraid of spiders. Near the end of the movie, It takes the form of young Stanley's severed head, which sprouts spider legs and proceeds to drop down onto adult Richie's head.

The ending of the movie differs than the book, in that Pennywise is revealed to be a female spider in its most true form to humans and the Loser Club must destroy all the eggs that were laid because they're about to hatch.

I have my own theory on Pennywise and that he is a pedophile (yet its not mentioned really in the trivia or above). Cause of this:
- he's only seen by children/goes after children
- adults cant see him or they refuse to see him/sweep the children going missing under the carpet. Same as in real life pedophilia, historically
- he comes out of "sewers" and "drains" like the rock spider he is
- his original form IS a spider aka a rock spider
- uses the clown disguise. Which has been used by real life pedos/serial killers IRL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. *******. way

Pennywise is only in the film for 10 minutes.

I still cannot believe this. This is very "Silence of the Lambs" ala Hopkins and his screen time., yet it felt so much more.

Am assuming they mean PW in clown form and not the other forms.

I have my own theory on Pennywise and that he is a pedophile (yet its not mentioned really in the trivia or above). Cause of this:
- he's only seen by children/goes after children

Maybe the gay guy could have been a child victim that got away? Hence why he could see him as an adult.

Could be a homophobic paedophile.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back