Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I separate the 2?
if you are talking about work then you may not be able to
your laptop login would most likely be your domain account, which would also be used for your email which is linked to your domain account

if you are talking personal laptop login and personal email there is no reason they couldn't be different, you change your laptop password using your operating system option (ctrl alt del then change password in windows for example, or via user management in control panel etc)
you change your email password via your email management tool

I do not understand dreams.

I've been having a reoccurring dream in which I am essentially playing 'tag' with people I've met throughout my life, except 'tagging' involves stabbing people in the chest with a knife. I always ask the people trying to stab me if I can just be eliminated from the game by forfeit, rather than being stabbed, but they never agree.

Essentially, my nights are spent sprinting around abstract locations trying to avoid being shanked by my mates.

I do not understand this.

I've been having a reoccurring dream in which I am essentially playing 'tag' with people I've met throughout my life, except 'tagging' involves stabbing people in the chest with a knife. I always ask the people trying to stab me if I can just be eliminated from the game by forfeit, rather than being stabbed, but they never agree.

Essentially, my nights are spent sprinting around abstract locations trying to avoid being shanked by my mates.

Well the conscious message is of a homo-erotic nature and the subconscious is about being liked. You feel left out . You feel as if you spend your time 'putting yourself out' for people and when they don't return the favour you feel let down.

859cc0f9a2a6eca8a11f5af76936d249.jpg

Well the conscious message is of a homo-erotic nature and the subconscious is about being liked. You feel left out . You feel as if you spend your time 'putting yourself out' for people and when they don't return the favour you feel let down.

859cc0f9a2a6eca8a11f5af76936d249.jpg
Weird, I thought people trying to stab me in my sleep had purely positive psychological meaning.

I had a dream where I attended high school with my old man... but yours sounds hella creepier. No joke.

The slot that the receipt comes out of at the Woolies I go to at the self serve checkout is such that it falls on the floor unless you grab it as it's coming out o_O You also have to bend down to grab it. Why not put it up higher and position it so that it doesn't fall on the floor?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This might be your future

steve-buscemi-billy-madison.png

Things I don't understand: variation in clothing sizes. Thankfully I'll never have to understand the mystery that is women's clothing sizes, but even men's sizing is a bit of a head *.

E.g. 1 try on pants, size 32. That number corresponds to a measurement - 32 inch waist circumference. Pants fit OK but a bit loose around the waist. Try size 31, can't get near doing them up. How can there be that much variation in half a size?

E.g. 2 try on shirt, fits well. Try on another shirt in the same shop the same size, and it's either a nighty or a midriff muscle top. How does that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back