Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media/ society going after people of late for having cocaine on them. If you read the article you see that its such a small amount the ridiculousness of the situation is seen. Its .5 grams, 1 grams its hardly going to set the world on fire. Let the people rip lines and have a bit of fun causing no issues and target the issues that matter.
If they chased the corporate world, and made them as responsible for using blow as we do sportsman, the economy would grind to a halt. It's an appalling double standard.

I do occasionally buy the small loaf from Bakers Delight which gives me 11 thick slices. But that's down the other end of Colonnades to Coles. Ironically the 11 slice goes mouldy after 3 days

That's because they don't do preservatives - can't win

hamohawk1

Premiership Player
Feb 18, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Do you mean the police? Or are the media just outing people partying with a bit of cocaine now?
I think its a bit of a vicious cycle. Police get a kick (and bit of positive PR) noting that they're making an arrest and 'winning' the war on drugs. Honestly how is it 2017 and were going after people that just want to have a little toke or line when they're out in their personal time.

Brad Goodman

His name isn't important
Oct 7, 2002
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think its a bit of a vicious cycle. Police get a kick (and bit of positive PR) noting that they're making an arrest and 'winning' the war on drugs. Honestly how is it 2017 and were going after people that just want to have a little toke or line when they're out in their personal time.

In the case of Damian Keogh it isn't a great look for your brand when your 55-year-old chairman is caught with a bag of powder on a night out.

Admiral Byng

Brownlow Medallist
May 3, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Put the loaf of bread in the freezer, but carefully so it is not scrunched up, lay it flat. Then you can just snap off as many slices as you need and stick them in the microwave to defrost. But make sure you lay the loaf flat and don't scrunch it up.

Last edited:
There is someone at my work who is obsessed with purple. Her desktop background is purple, her font, she has purple shoes, a purple mug, often wears purple tops.

She is at least 35 or 40.
So she's a fan of Damien Barrett? That is weird

There is someone at my work who is obsessed with purple. Her desktop background is purple, her font, she has purple shoes, a purple mug, often wears purple tops.

Xtreme 's sister?

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns

Is she a lesbian? Purple is the colour of lesbians.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Is she a lesbian? Purple is the color of lesbians.

And Royalty.

upload_2017-5-17_23-3-31.jpeg

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks

At least you know what her favourite movie is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back