Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much soy, vegetable oil and sugar in those formulas, so bad for hormonal development of the baby. Also by not breastfeeding, babies aren't exposed to the probiotics and bacterias in the breast milk to help them form good gut biome for the rest of their lives.

Last edited:

So much soy, vegetable oil and sugar in those formulas, so bad for hormonal development of the baby. Also by not breastfeeding, babies aren't exposed to the probiotics and bacterias in the breast milk to help them form good gut biome for the rest of their lives.
Well sometimes it's formula or starve to death

The assumption if a baby is bottle feed seems to be that the mother was too lazy to breast feed.

It's that sort of judgement that causes issues

Not everyone can breast feed

The assumption if a baby is bottle feed seems to be that the mother was too lazy to breast feed.

It's that sort of judgement that causes issues

Not everyone can breast feed
Are there really that many out there who do that though? There's always a small social outlier group in any issue, but I get the impression that's a thing of the past. Hope so anyway.

Are there really that many out there who do that though? There's always a small social outlier group in any issue, but I get the impression that's a thing of the past. Hope so anyway.

No, the breast only nazis are as aggressive as always

Well sometimes it's formula or starve to death

Yeah that's true, when my nephew was born he wasn't putting on enough weight from just drinking breast milk so they had to give him formula.

Breast milk might be better for the baby but if they can't get enough of that then there really isn't any other option but to give them formula.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How anyone can believe pro wrestling is real. Took my nephew to WWE Live in Brisbane last night. It's just so blatantly put on.

How anyone can believe pro wrestling is real. Took my nephew to WWE Live in Brisbane last night. It's just so blatantly put on.

In all seriousness, nobody believes that wrestling is real. We watch it as it is a form of entertainment and artistry we are able to enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back