Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My missus has about 15 pillows on the bed. FIFTEEN!

I have 4. Two that match the sheets and two that match the doona. The only reason I have 4 is because I have 4 pillow cases and that just seems to be the done thing.

I feel if I had a further 11 pillows on my bed it would be overkill. And not conducive to a good night's sleep as I'd be too excited about building pillow forts.

On the subject of pillows I don't understand the pillows you get in Europe. They are squarer than regular pillows and a lot bigger but very soft and don't offer much in the way of head support.

It's a bit depressing if you think about it. maybe he was sad about the way his life was going and used BF as a bit of escapism, to become the person he wished he could be and command respect and attention online while in real life he was a nobody.
There's a bit of other stuff that hasn't been revealed & if he was honest about what he was actually doing & where he was at in life I don't think anyone would have given him s**t about it.
However he chose to make himself out to be crowy the all conquering dickhead & now he's copped his whack for being a dickhead.

There's a bit of other stuff that hasn't been revealed & if he was honest about what he was actually doing & where he was at in life I don't think anyone would have given him s**t about it.
However he chose to make himself out to be crowy the all conquering dickhead & now he's copped his whack for being a dickhead.

I agree he got his fair doo's for being a dickhead, just wondering what the motivation for the whole thing was. anymore u can reveal?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back