Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who enjoy bowling in cricket, especially fast bowling. Sprint in and bowl the ball, putting your body through so much effort/strain. At best you need to bowl 10 balls to get 10 wickets. Blokes can do it all day and get zero wickets. Why would you?

I can understand if you were really quick, you could scare the * out of them at least.

Imagine how much fun this would have been for Spencer?

People who enjoy bowling in cricket, especially fast bowling. Sprint in and bowl the ball, putting your body through so much effort/strain. At best you need to bowl 10 balls to get 10 wickets. Blokes can do it all day and get zero wickets. Why would you?

The feeling of control while you're bowling can't be replicated when you've got the bat in hand. When you've got the ball, the game is yours. You can say where on the pitch the ball will land and how fast you're going to bowl it. The pressure is often on the batsmen too. Batting can become a bit of a slog too, facing ball after ball. With bowling, you're probably on for a half-hour spell and then get a good rest.

While I enjoy watching Australia or the Renegades play whether we're batting or bowling, the 2013-14 Ashes has made me a real bowling fan. I love watching us bowl, it's so exhilarating. When we're playing well, batting is great, but bowling is exciting

Unsolicited Dick picks and requests for nudes.

I was reading a thread elswhere on the interwebs recently where the question came up, girls how often and how recently have you had someone send you unsolicited dick pics, weird messages in your inbox etc

Staggering, absolutely staggering how much it happens. And while no dick pics were shared, some screen shots of messages were

I don't get how anyone thinks this behaviour is going to help them get a girl, get a date, get laid etc

Some of this was from people on dating ups, but a lot of it was just general facebook type stuff

My daughters ex was sending her dick pics each time he got on the gear and it’s been two years since they broke up and it was him that ended it.

The last time it happened I responded with “it’s no surprise that she was miserable throughout this relationship and the next time you send one I’m sharing it on my social media on the public setting”

She’s now had 8 months dick pick free

Last edited:
My daughters ex was sending her dick pics each time he got on the gear and it’s been two years since they broke up and it was him that ended it.

The last time it happened I responded with “it’s no surprise that she was miserable throughout this relationship and the next time you send one I’m sharing it on my social media on the public setting”

She’s now had six 8 months dick pick free
Should have forwarded it to his mother .. and father for that matter

She’s now had six 8 months dick pick free
It's bullshit that you have to do that, but good on you for doing it

Should have forwarded it to his mother .. and father for that matter

His mother passed away when he was quite young and he was raised by his dad and I don’t think he was much of a role model tbh

It's bullshit that you have to do that, but good on you for doing it

I just couldn’t understand the reasoning behind it and I think he was shocked that she had shown it to me. No way was I standing by and doing nothing

His mother passed away when he was quite young and he was raised by his dad and I don’t think he was much of a role model tbh

I just couldn’t understand the reasoning behind it and I think he was shocked that she had shown it to me. No way was I standing by and doing nothing
Good call, some young men need a bit of tough love from the community .. doesn't mean you hate them, "just pull your head in DH"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's weird how self conscious most guys are these days, but they are the same ones who send their dick around willy nilly.

Leave their shirt on when they go swimming though?

Sent from mTalk

It's weird how self conscious most guys are these days, but they are the same ones who send their dick around willy nilly.

Sent from mTalk
some of the most insecure guys I knew in my Uni days, came across as the most arrogant and misogynistic when actually around women

If a guy gets a nude of a girl it's almost certain he'll share it.

Girls rarely do the same for dick picks.

Sent from mTalk
hah
in my experience girls are much better at communicating with their friends about sex and uncomfortable topics than guys are with their friends

Sent from mTalk

Intentional pun?

My theory is that somewhere along the line sending a dick pic worked for someone, so others run with it. Like Jerry Seinfield saying men honking horns etc. is the best we can come up with.

I get people sending nudey pics back and forth but I don't understand someone thinking 'I want to woo this girl, I'll send her a photo of my wang - that'll do the trick'.

As for dick pics, ive said it once and ive said it before unless you've got some kind of "connection" with the man they're just silly random stupid pics.

You wanna turn a girl on, send a topless/unbuttoned shirt showing shoulders arms abs... and maybe a great smile. That is how you do it- not thru penises ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back