Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cruyff14

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
I cant imagine thats comfortable doing nothing let alone working out at a gym. Is it purely to show off what you've got?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
My mrs says it's because chicks don't like their underwear lines being seen.

The see through tights is just unfortunate I guess.

G strings are horrible things ive got one never wear it
lol not much point having it then hey :p

Yeah ive known female friends who swear theyre comfortable. I dont see that at all.
Seems there is no inbetween. It's either love or hate.

AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Devon Shields **** Yes
How these dickheads become ‘social media famous’. Actual pests.

The comments are more derogatory than appreciative. I looked at another photo and it said something about an album being released.. sorry dropping. I forgot nothing is released any more. It drops. Are these guys a gangsta rap group maybe?

The Dice Man

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
Getting an Amazon delivery after 7pm on a sunday night. Nothing happens in France on a sunday and in 3 years we have never received a delivery on a sunday. Took the 2 guard dogs with me and a massive crowbar I hid behind a bush... The driver, I think, heard the clunk of steel on concrete and couldnt stop pissing himself... Until he saw the dogs and very quickly gave me my package and got back into his van.

The package was vacuum bags.

Have been thinking about personal security quite a bit lately and Im not interested in guns, but have been considering tasers and expandable batons. There are underlying reasons why we should be more protected here which I wont go into, but you could say we denied a group of people 1-2 million Euros they were ripping off of our boss... And they're Italian. There are cameras all over the place so everyone is recorded, plus we are adding another 2 guard dogs next month.

/Rant

Last edited:

GreyCrow

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Redskins , White Sox
Getting an Amazon delivery after 7pm on a sunday night. Nothing happens in France on a sunday and in 3 years we have never received a delivery on a sunday. Took the 2 guard dogs with me and a massive crowbar I hid behind a bush... The driver, I think, heard the clunk of steel on concrete and couldnt stop pissing himself... Until he saw the dogs and very quickly gave me my package and got back into his van.

The package was vacuum bags.

Have been thinking about personal security quite a bit lately and Im not interested in guns, but have been considering tasers and expandable batons. There are underlying reasons why we should be more protected here which I wont go into, but you could say we denied a group of people 1-2 million Euros they were ripping off of our boss... And they're Italian. There are cameras all over the place so everyone is recorded, plus we are adding another 2 guard dogs next month.

/Rant
Stay safe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the_interloper

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Women who wear g-strings to the gym so you can't see their undies line, but then have tights that are see through.

Not complaining, but it is confusing.
Let them do this. Though when a chick is rocking this set up at the gym it makes it hard (lol), it's impossible not to look occasionally and the rest of the time I'm trying not to.

the_interloper

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah the way they wrote it is always angled at the bloke being in the wrong

Yeah the article i read said Howard stood with the woman until the cops arrived, but then she was the one who got arrested. I guess he assumed that the bloke was the danger, probably right in most cases.

Cuzz09

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
I used to think it would be good to be a HOT chick in life because they seem to just get what they want but as I get older I think...

F**K THAT NOISE!!

Imagine being ogled and stared at your whole life no matter where you go.
It would be a nightmare.

troybe

Club Legend
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melb Stars, Man U, USC, NY Mets
I used to think it would be good to be a HOT chick in life because they seem to just get what they want but as I get older I think...

F**K THAT NOISE!!

Imagine being ogled and stared at your whole life no matter where you go.
It would be a nightmare.

Have you seen Instagram they fvcken love it

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Top Bottom