Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmm well I've done the Freebird one at a pub in Thailand once where a shitty cover band were playing, they launched into it and it was the only song they played well all night, was epic ha ha!

And I think I usually wear a different t-shirt at a show but sometimes not, I don't know, don't have a t-shirt of every band i go and see. What concerns me more are the campaigners in front of you that film entire shows on their phones which means you can't see, ******* annoying and rude!

Hmm well I've done the Freebird one at a pub in Thailand once where a shitty cover band were playing, they launched into it and it was the only song they played well all night, was epic ha ha!

And I think I usually wear a different t-shirt at a show but sometimes not, I don't know, don't have a t-shirt of every band i go and see. What concerns me more are the campaigners in front of you that film entire shows on their phones which means you can't see, ******* annoying and rude!

It seriously can't be that much of an issue if someone wears a t-shirt of the band that's playing? If these people are seriously that bothered by it then it's their problem.

P.S I'm tall and have had people standing behind me abuse me a couple of times :oops:

You end up watching the gig on their phone!

It seriously can't be that much of an issue if someone wears a t-shirt of the band that's playing? If these people are seriously that bothered by it then it's their problem.

P.S I'm tall and have had people standing behind me abuse me a couple of times :oops:

How tall are you? Do you also have to fly business class domestically?

So if there is an unwritten rule against wearing shirts pertaining to the band/artist whom you are seeing, why does the band/artist sell them?

Other unwritten rules are:

do not wear your team footy jumper to games once you've finished school (question: does this extend to cricket where fans wear replica shirts including whites?)
do not be a full kit w***er

So if there is an unwritten rule against wearing shirts pertaining to the band/artist whom you are seeing, why does the band/artist sell them?

Other unwritten rules are:

do not wear your team footy jumper to games once you've finished school (question: does this extend to cricket where fans wear replica shirts including whites?)
do not be a full kit w***er

What about a boxing fan turning up to a fight night in shorts, robe and gloves with a mouth guard in?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Incels, and the associated Stacys, Chads etc.

Why on Earth is this a thing? Why would you want to identify as someone who can't get laid? How is that a badge of honour? WTF, internets.

Please explain in a couple of brief sentences what on earth this is?

Isn't 'incel' just another way of saying 'married with kids'?
nah its internet virgins like those that frequent 9gag and blame women for not dating them, from the comfort of their computer at home, which they never leave to go meet the women they complain never date them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back