Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

At least this kind of social media lends itself to two-way conversations; making comments on Facebook is just shouting into the wind.

There are a lot of people on Facebook commenting on things hoping to be the next comment that gets 10,000 likes.

Here on BigFooty we don't need such validation. Like if you agree!

Wait til the first decent all in brawl in AFLW and shirts and bras are getting ripped open/off.

AFLW will then start being shown 5 min delay to blur anything out.

Also they would never have cameras roaming the rooms after the game. Ypu often see shirtless blokes in the background... imagine the outrage if a woman was seen topless.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
They dont include "Player Weight" in AFLW profiles. Dont see the problem with doing so. I guess again it is in fear of trolls.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Managing a social media account would be pretty soul destroying for an occupation.

Ask Lyle Shelton. He spends most of his waking life on Twitter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless your likes exceed you total posts, are you even Big Footy-ing correctly?

Hey! Likes didn't start until 2012 so I was on here 10 years beforehand. I have a lot of ground to make up.

Not worlds apart from the s**t we talk on here.

People going on to Twitter etc. and engaging celebrities like they are having an actual conversation though... like you know Taylor Swift isn't actually going to respond to you, right?

oh those (male and female) who post to internet models hoping for a reply and engagement.

model: my life is s**t! People don't know what difficulties I face every day.
desperado: YOU ROCK!!! Don' listen to the haterz. You're awesome, totes HOT!!!

Managing a social media account would be pretty soul destroying for an occupation.

a step below influencer

I didn't think that was right, I couldn't remember and I had none of my posts to double check on this page, and I couldn't be ****** properly checking.

Point still stands though, likes didn't come in in 2012.

Yes they did, that was about the time of the forum upgrade.

To make sure I went back to my old Poseidon account. I have posts begging for likes from Jan 2013, so 2012 sounds right. Proof: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/fb-statuses-decoded.979955/page-26#post-26972204

You even made a post 2 posts after mine!

They started much later than that. I joined in 2014 and I reckon they didn't come in until 2016 or maybe even 17.

I'm pretty sure it was 2012. I remember it being just after I moved to QLD in May 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back