Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 3

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
I got stuck behind an old woman who decided the top of the escalator was the perfect place to retie her shoelaces.
was part of a bottle neck in an international airport last year. large family all on. the last person in the group had a trolley. my spidey senses told me he doesnt know how to move it physically. and yep, come end of escalator hes pushing it without disengaging the brakes. mainor chaos ensued and i had to grab the trolley and throw it over handrail sans luggage which the chaps family had all frantically unloaded as bodies started to come together.

it was very annoying.

the race of the family is not important

(Log in to remove this ad.)

craigos

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
People who eat those Fantastic Cup of noodles for lunch

Are they nothing more than a cup of salt
Oh I'm sure they are but I have a few in the lunch room for when I have nothing to eat and can't be arsed going out. Eating them everyday for lunch though? No thanks.

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Discussing weekly grocery runs at a recent shindig. Noted that once every 2 months go to costco, more frequent in summer. someone piped up (offended) and asked "why do you go there? You can get the same stuff at coles and woolies". I said i like to go to costco, and some things you cant get elsewhere. Said person retorted "yeah but why do you need to go to costco? its a waste of money."

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

edgie

Hall of Famer
Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
People of Bigfooty would sooner off themselves if they tried my diet for a week.

Spoiler alert: I'm reasonably fit and healthy and in good shape. Now excuse me while I cook up my second cup of Mi Goreng for the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHAKESPEARE

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Discussing weekly grocery runs at a recent shindig. Noted that once every 2 months go to costco, more frequent in summer. someone piped up (offended) and asked "why do you go there? You can get the same stuff at coles and woolies". I said i like to go to costco, and some things you cant get elsewhere. Said person retorted "yeah but why do you need to go to costco? its a waste of money."
did you ******* smash the campaigner?

Top Bottom