Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weather grows on you. A 15 degree day after a heat wave really cools everything down. You'd think it snows the way some talk.

Our weather is a walk in the park, even our winters. Ppl are complete whingers.

/i will whinge about 40+ tho, fk that every time.

Our weather is a walk in the park, even our winters. Ppl are complete whingers.

/i will whinge about 40+ tho, fk that every time.

Your weather isn't harsh it's just grey and gloomy most of the time.

32.9, 35.6, 41.6, 37.6, 39.2 and 42 forecast today. Melbourne would be underwater with tears with that start to Summer. Other than last night it's been lovely. :)

Your weather isn't harsh it's just grey and gloomy most of the time.

32.9, 35.6, 41.6, 37.6, 39.2 and 42 forecast today. Melbourne would be underwater with tears with that start to Summer. Other than last night it's been lovely. :)

In winter if ive got my scarf, gloves and umbrella im happy as larry. Esp the gloves. I am one unhappy camper if i ever forget those, esp at the footy.

I never wear hats tho for winter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the hell you getting back this late. Camps should be back by 4pm latest. Why didnt you fly or is your school too povo

The kids wanted to go by bus for some godforsaken reason.

Im not talking about renting.
Affording a decent house on some land i thought was obvious statement

Guess not when the two apparently so called best states in this country have rent higher then my mortgage....on 9000sqm
🤭

Melbourne is never cold enough to justify a scarf and gloves. This isn't Manhattan during a blizzard. I think most guys that wear scarves and gloves only do so because they want to look like a male model in a GQ magazine.

I look like this in a Megadeth tshirt and trakky daks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back