Last edited by a moderator:

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Why some people get the shits if someone wears a band t-shirt at that same bands gig...
Who are these people? That's perfectly normal. I don't get people who wear team jerseys to games their club isn't playing in. Like a person wearing a Freo jersey to a West Coast vs Port Adelaide game.

Apr 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
I only managed about three paragraphs of each article, sounds like it was written by a 16 year old dude who went to a gig with a girl he was crushing on and she left with another guy wearing that bands shirt. Here's a commandment they missed, go to enjoy the music, not to judge others. You'll have more fun that way.

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
If you possess a band t-shirt then what more ideal place to wear it than that bands gig?

Whoever these people are (if they actually exist), their opinions are highly irrelevant and they're the ones with real issues if they're seriously that offended by such a thing.
I'd guess that they're the type of person that loves a band they heard on community radio (the only radio station they will listen to) and the second they get more well known ditches them because too many people know them now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep great place to live :thumbsu:

Well planned, safe, friendly and welcoming locals, affordable (relativer to Syd/Melb), great sporting facilities, great place place to raise a family, close to the beach and the snow , no traffic jams, lots of green space and heaps of cultural stuff.

Only downside is winter , gets mega cold.

Yep great place to live :thumbsu:

Well planned, safe, friendly and welcoming locals, affordable (relativer to Syd/Melb), great sporting facilities, great place place to raise a family, close to the beach and the snow , no traffic jams, lots of green space and heaps of cultural stuff.

Only downside is winter , gets mega cold.
Close to the beach?

I lived in Canberra for three years; considering 90% of Australia's population lives within 50kms of the coastline 'close to the beach' (unless you call Kambah pools a beach) is the last description I'd use for Canberra.

Close to the beach?

I lived in Canberra for three years; considering 90% of Australia's population lives within 50kms of the coastline 'close to the beach' (unless you call Kambah pools a beach) is the last description I'd use for Canberra.
90 minutes away is closish. i dont think of Kambah pool as a beach.

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Close to the beach?

Only a short 30 hour walk to Batemans Bay

Apr 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back