Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i got a sports car yellow would be my first choice. Second navy or black.

Would never get red.
Don't get black, a bastard to keep clean, looks clean for about a day, but that day it looks so good

Looks good and has had all the work done under the bonnet aswell

Reading through it, apparently it doesn't have a RWC due to being too loud?

Seems fishy.

32k though, it does look too good to pass up.

Maybe I can talk Dad in to it instead of the VF he wants to get before he retires.

Reading through it, apparently it doesn't have a RWC due to being too loud?

Seems fishy.

32k though, it does look too good to pass up.

Maybe I can talk Dad in to it instead of the VF he wants to get before he retires.
Running 2.5 inch and its too loud, i have a 3 inch exhaust and mine isnt that bad, are they running legal hi flo cats??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Dad drives a new Porsche Cayenne, very nice car but they're really big. I still drive the Golf GTi that was my first car, I love it.

And it takes away my car money from what I'd rather have, which is a VK. Best looking dash Holden ever made.

The electronic one?

My mate had a VK Calais (6 cyl) with that dash. Sadly the car got pinched and written off.

I always assumed the '80's Elizabeth electronics would have had reliability issues by now. Are they still about and working?

The electronic one?

My mate had a VK Calais (6 cyl) with that dash. Sadly the car got pinched and written off.

I always assumed the '80's Elizabeth electronics would have had reliability issues by now. Are they still about and working?

a mate at work has a VK Calais, no problems with the dash

This would do me just fine:

2018-bmw-z4-0.jpg

Will settle for black or yellow if cant get navy.

FWIW my actual car colour is called "Winning blue"
$_20.JPG

The electronic one?

The electric is cool but I honestly just like the regular one with the square gauges. Super 80s looking. No other models had square ones to my knowledge.

Sent from mTalk

The electric is cool but I honestly just like the regular one with the square gauges. Super 80s looking. No other models had square ones to my knowledge.

Sent from mTalk

they was all round gauges on every model except the VK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back