Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think some 60s and 70s models had square/rectangle ones and the HQ has round ones but on a square box that is the same layout as the VK.

Sent from mTalk

The HJ from memory had the big rectangular speedo. I had a HZ (253, 4sp) and it had a round speedo in a square bezel. Probably the exact same instrument that ended up in the VB and UC.

I reckon one of the previous body shape had one model with the big rectangular speedo too. I want to say the HK?

G strings are weird because some people think they are really uncomfortable yet others swear by them. I even used to work with some guys that religously wore them

John Howard interevened at a domestic violence incident today and helped a young girl apparently.

Scomo has now come out and said hes a hero and everyone who sees an incident like this should help out.

I reckon its prettt irresponsible to tell the general public to dive in and risk their lives over other peoples problems.

Id hate to get stabbed or beaten over something nothing to do with me.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

John Howard interevened at a domestic violence incident today and helped a young girl apparently.

Scomo has now come out and said hes a hero and everyone who sees an incident like this should help out.

I reckon its prettt irresponsible to tell the general public to dive in and risk their lives over other peoples problems.

Id hate to get stabbed or beaten over something nothing to do with me.

This confused me as the story says the woman had breached the VRO and the guy was in hospital

I felt it was the other way round and that it was the woman inflicting the DV

All up I must confess I struggled trying to work out what actually went down

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This confused me as the story says the woman had breached the VRO and the guy was in hospital

I felt it was the other way round and that it was the woman inflicting the DV

All up I must confess I struggled trying to work out what actually went down
Yeah the way they wrote it is always angled at the bloke being in the wrong

I cant imagine thats comfortable doing nothing let alone working out at a gym. Is it purely to show off what you've got?

My mrs says it's because chicks don't like their underwear lines being seen.

The see through tights is just unfortunate I guess.

G strings are horrible things ive got one never wear it
lol not much point having it then hey :p

Yeah ive known female friends who swear theyre comfortable. I dont see that at all.
Seems there is no inbetween. It's either love or hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back