Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting an Amazon delivery after 7pm on a sunday night. Nothing happens in France on a sunday and in 3 years we have never received a delivery on a sunday. Took the 2 guard dogs with me and a massive crowbar I hid behind a bush... The driver, I think, heard the clunk of steel on concrete and couldnt stop pissing himself... Until he saw the dogs and very quickly gave me my package and got back into his van.

The package was vacuum bags.

Have been thinking about personal security quite a bit lately and Im not interested in guns, but have been considering tasers and expandable batons. There are underlying reasons why we should be more protected here which I wont go into, but you could say we denied a group of people 1-2 million Euros they were ripping off of our boss... And they're Italian. There are cameras all over the place so everyone is recorded, plus we are adding another 2 guard dogs next month.

/Rant

Last edited:
Getting an Amazon delivery after 7pm on a sunday night. Nothing happens in France on a sunday and in 3 years we have never received a delivery on a sunday. Took the 2 guard dogs with me and a massive crowbar I hid behind a bush... The driver, I think, heard the clunk of steel on concrete and couldnt stop pissing himself... Until he saw the dogs and very quickly gave me my package and got back into his van.

The package was vacuum bags.

Have been thinking about personal security quite a bit lately and Im not interested in guns, but have been considering tasers and expandable batons. There are underlying reasons why we should be more protected here which I wont go into, but you could say we denied a group of people 1-2 million Euros they were ripping off of our boss... And they're Italian. There are cameras all over the place so everyone is recorded, plus we are adding another 2 guard dogs next month.

/Rant
Stay safe

Women who wear g-strings to the gym so you can't see their undies line, but then have tights that are see through.

Not complaining, but it is confusing.

Let them do this. Though when a chick is rocking this set up at the gym it makes it hard (lol), it's impossible not to look occasionally and the rest of the time I'm trying not to.

Yeah the way they wrote it is always angled at the bloke being in the wrong

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah the article i read said Howard stood with the woman until the cops arrived, but then she was the one who got arrested. I guess he assumed that the bloke was the danger, probably right in most cases.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to think it would be good to be a HOT chick in life because they seem to just get what they want but as I get older I think...

F**K THAT NOISE!!

Imagine being ogled and stared at your whole life no matter where you go.
It would be a nightmare.

I used to think it would be good to be a HOT chick in life because they seem to just get what they want but as I get older I think...

F**K THAT NOISE!!

Imagine being ogled and stared at your whole life no matter where you go.
It would be a nightmare.

Have you seen Instagram they fvcken love it

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Everyone’s got anxiety that’s the new thing isn’t it. Not trying to diminish it tho

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I am now anxious about not having anxiety.

If everyone has it, why dont I?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

People are probably just becoming more comfortable with being able to air their issues without being instantly dismissed.

Let them do this. Though when a chick is rocking this set up at the gym it makes it hard (lol), it's impossible not to look occasionally and the rest of the time I'm trying not to.

I agree. Too hard not to. Especially when they're good looking.

It's harder to refrain from looking because you have to ensure your gaze is fixed elsewhere. You cant survey the room in a relaxed, normal manner. It's stressful.

The gym is a great place to check out ppl. Had a cute af guy with tatts the other day- watching him do push ups was delightful.

pervert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back