Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who eat those Fantastic Cup of noodles for lunch

Are they nothing more than a cup of salt
Oh I'm sure they are but I have a few in the lunch room for when I have nothing to eat and can't be arsed going out. Eating them everyday for lunch though? No thanks.

I have some in the cupboard at work for times I need to be quick or am swamped with work so need to eat at my desk. Definitely not something I could eat every day. Even two days in row is a struggle.

Discussing weekly grocery runs at a recent shindig. Noted that once every 2 months go to costco, more frequent in summer. someone piped up (offended) and asked "why do you go there? You can get the same stuff at coles and woolies". I said i like to go to costco, and some things you cant get elsewhere. Said person retorted "yeah but why do you need to go to costco? its a waste of money."

Last edited:
People of Bigfooty would sooner off themselves if they tried my diet for a week.

Spoiler alert: I'm reasonably fit and healthy and in good shape. Now excuse me while I cook up my second cup of Mi Goreng for the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MSG had some good shows. WrestleMania X, SummerSlam 1998, Royal Rumble 2000, Survivor Series 2002, WrestleMania XX, Survivor Series 2011.

Discussing weekly grocery runs at a recent shindig. Noted that once every 2 months go to costco, more frequent in summer. someone piped up (offended) and asked "why do you go there? You can get the same stuff at coles and woolies". I said i like to go to costco, and some things you cant get elsewhere. Said person retorted "yeah but why do you need to go to costco? its a waste of money."
did you ******* smash the campaigner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back