Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last dozen or so pairs of socks I have bought have all ended up with holes in them. Only socks that don't seem to lately are "sports" socks that set me back like $20 a pair #CONSPIRACY

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Socks and undies.... think when you hit a certain age that goes from being a sh*t present to being a great present.

I’m calling late 20s early 30s

I am 29.

Mum still buys a shitload of socks and jocks presumably when theyre on special and hands them out between me, my brother, and my dad.

Can confirm, I love receiving them.

I am 29.

Mum still buys a shitload of socks and jocks presumably when theyre on special and hands them out between me, my brother, and my dad.

Can confirm, I love receiving them.
im 30, i actually want jocks and socks for xmas and bday now beacuse its something i'll actually use. better than getting junk you dont want

I always buy new socks and jocks for HBF every Christmas. I thought it was a dud stocking stuffer so I’m quite happy to read these posts. Now if only I could convince him to buy some undies and socks for me... 🤔

I always buy new socks and jocks for HBF every Christmas. I thought it was a dud stocking stuffer so I’m quite happy to read these posts. Now if only I could convince him to buy some undies and socks for me... 🤔
When men buy underwear for women, the results aren't always as practical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back